Wedding

I was sitting in the chair while Adrianna did my make-up.

"Have you told him yet?" She asked quietly.

"No. Only you and Seb know." I said.

"When are you going to tell him?"

"Before he's able to pick up on the heartbeat."

"Well the thought of a baby probably isn't on his mind so he might not pick up on it." She said as someone knocked on the door.

"Whos is it?" Anna asked.

"Just me." Seb said.

"Come in."

Seb opened the door and walked in wearing a tux with Finn in his arms.

"You look very handsome, cutie-pie." I said talking to Finn who wore a little tux himself.

"Thanks, I try." Seb said smirking making me roll my eyes.

"Is every one here?" Anna asked.

"Yes, Darling. Showtime is in twenty minutes."

"Good thing I am done with the makeup then. Now we just have to get you into your dress." She smiled.

"I will see you both downstairs then."

"Seb, are you still walking me down the aisle?" I asked before he left.

"Of course." He smiled.

Once he left, Adrianna helped me but on my beautiful wedding dress. I knew that Thaddeus would love it and hate it at the same time but I didn't care. I knew he'd hate it because it hung off my shoulders and showed a good bit of cleavage but he'd get over it.

"You look beautiful." Anna smiled as she fixed my veil.

"Thanks."

We walked downstairs where Seb was waiting with Finn. Adrianna took Finn and Seb held out his arm for me to take.

"I can hear your heart beating faster than ever." He whispered with a smile.

"Yeah well, I don't think I can make it stop."

"Don't worry, he is nervous too. He has been pacing ever since you two parted ways yesterday."

Thaddeus wasn't much of a fan of us spending the night apart but I managed to talk him into it. The second he left my side, Shadow Demons appeared and haven't left and probably won't until I am with Thad again.

"I think I am going to sneak in the fact that I am pregnant into my vows." I said making him grin.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to do that sooner? I would have made a betting pool to see how long it take him to understand what you said." He said making me roll my eyes.

"You're ridiculous."

"Ridiculously handsome." He winked.

"Seb, if I pass out..."

"I will be sure to make sure you are okay, catch it on camera, and laugh but not necessarily in that order." He said as we began to hear the music play.

I took a deep breath before we started walking.

The yard had been decorated by Anna and some of the other witches and they had done a wonderful job. It was beautiful.

 It was beautiful