Chapter Twelve

Viewer Discretion is advised**
Explicit content**
If you don't want to read, look for the ** and go to the second set of **.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been about a week since the two bodies were found and things are a little tense.

Thaddeus disappears in the morning after breakfast, returns for lunch, goes back, and then comes in for dinner. He says that he is planning and taking care of a few things and for me not to worry about it.

So everyday I've gone out and visited with members of the pack. Some still don't like me but the majority of them do and for that I'm thankful.

I've made a couple of good friends. There is Sephora, Kelsey, Diane , and Samantha. Sephora is a witch, Kelsey and Samantha are werewolves, and Diane is a demon.

The past day or two Seb has been testing my blood but he hasn't found anything yet.

"Davina." A voice from behind me as I sat with Sephora and the others.

It was Thaddeus. He stood behind me wearing jeans and a T-shirt.

"Yes?"

"Come with me please."

"I'll see you girls later." I smiled getting up and walking his way.

He grabbed my hand in his pulled me along behind him.

"Where are we going?"

"The waterfall."

"Really? Why?"

"I feel bad about taking off everyday and thought we could use a moment to ourselves."

"Oh."

"Is that okay with you? We don't have to. We can go back. I just thought you might want to."

I giggled. "It's okay Thad. I'd love to go."

"Okay."

We walked in silence to the waterfall which didn't take very long to get to. Once we were there, just like last time, we decided to swim.

Since we had seen each other naked before Thaddeus insisted that we go swimming naked. I made him turn his head while I got undressed and jumped in. The second I was in the water he had his arms wrapped around my waist and was holding me to him.

**

I could feel his hard length pressed against me. I looked in his eyes and the desire in his eyes matched mine.

I wanted him. I needed him. I loved him.

He captured my face in his hands and plundered my mouth. There was no gentleness to it. It was hot, wet, and demanding. He slid his hands down to my butt and lifted me up so that my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Davina, tell me to stop because I don't think I can do it on my own." He said in a husky voice.

"Don't stop. I want you."

That was all he needed before he captured my mouth with his in a frenzied kiss. Seconds later I felt him pull his hips back and ever so slowly sink into me. I cried out as a shock of pain went through me cause it was first time and he was huge. He stilled inside me and waited a couple seconds.

"Okay?" He asked against my lips.

I nodded.

He started to move slowly at first but quickly changed his tempo. I can tell through his eyes that his wolf and demon are sharing control with the man all at once.

With his tempo, it wasn't long before I felt an orgasm approaching. When it finally hit me I threw my head back as my body lurched forward of its volition and my orgasm shuddered through my veins, despite the slight pain I still felt.

That's when he started moving faster. His grip on my tightened as his control began slipping. His massive shaft pummeled into me, hitting deep inside, filling me up with pain but mostly with pleasure. My fingers clawed at his back needily, animalistic  moans fell from my lips. Finally I came again as he pushed into me again and again.

With a few quick, frenzied snaps of his hips, he thrusted into me one final time and fills me up with a hot, thick stream of his seed.

What caused me to have my third orgasm was him sinking his teeth into my neck as he rode out his orgasm. My head fell against his shoulder as he pulled back and placed kisses on my neck.

**

"You're mine." He growled.

"Yours." I agreed pulling my head back to look up at him.

He placed a kiss on my lips before pulling out of me. We made it back to shore and got dressed.

I felt different. I felt like I had a deeper connection to him than I did before. Not touching him or having him touch me in any way had my skin itching.

We spent the next hour or so walking around the woods and talking. He seemed relaxed and at ease but I knew his beasts weren't far from the surface and they were on high alert.

It was around six before we finally made it back to the house. When we walked in Seb was in the living room watching TV.

He smirked at us. "So how was the waterfall?"

I blushed and hid behind Thaddeus.

"You finally got some Thad?" He joked making Thad growl.

"Seb, watch it." Thad growled.

He held his hands up in surrender and left the room.

"How did he know?" I asked quietly.

"My scent is mixed with yours and yours is mixed with mine."

"I have a scent?"

"Yes. It is a mix of roses and chocolate."

"Oh. Does everyone have a scent?"

"Yes."

"What is Seb's?"

He thought for a minute before speaking. "Cinnamon and apples."

"So everyone smells like food?"

He chuckled as we walked up to our room. "No. My scent is pine and freshly fallen snow."

"You smell like cologne and masculine to me."

"There something wrong with that?"

"No, I think you smell wonderful."

He pulled me to him and kissed me. It didn't take long for things to get hot and heavy and then we were ripping each others clothes off.

"Are you sore?" He asked throwing me on the bed.

"Not to bad." I said pulling him down.

We had rounds two and three after that and I was extremely exhausted. I curled up against him as I slowly dirfted off to sleep. I was so overwhelmed with emotion and everything else that I didn't have time to stop the next three words that came tumbling out.

"I love you."