Chapter Nine

Authors note:
There's not enough apologies in the world that I could give to all for this being so late. I pinky promise to update once a week until it's finished. Maybe even twice a week.

And for everyone who keeps asking,
It is completed but it is undergoing extreme editing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thaddeus must have expected them all to jump at us because he was ready. Within a couple seconds he had killed most of them but he must not have seen the one behind us because that one grabbed my ankle and pulled me out from underneath Thaddeus. Before Thaddeus realized it, the man had me in his arms with a knife against my throat.

Thaddeus shifted back into human form and was completely naked. Even though we were in a bad situation I blushed at the sight. My mate was extremely good looking and.

"Let. Her. Go." Thaddeus growled at him.

"I can't and I won't." The man holding me said.

"Then you forfeit your life."

"If you come near me I will kill her. Our orders are to bring her back, dead or alive."

"The Council's orders?" He growled.

"I don't think the Council will be to happy to see that you've marked her." The man said running the knife across my mark.

The action caused me to have extreme pain all throughout my body and Thaddeus noticed based on the way his eyes shifted. His claws popped out from his fingertips and his fangs lengthened.

"Let. Her. Go." He growled but it wasn't his voice. No, this voice was demonic and scary as hell.

That's when I noticed that something had changed. The previously clear and sunny sky was now dark and cloudy plus the warm air was now almost freezing. The remaining men that were alive had looks of terror and they had turned pale.

"Beast." The man said starting to shake from the cold like I was.

"I won't tell you again. Let her go." He growled.

"They will kill me."

"I'm going to kill you anyway." He said.

Seconds later I saw shadows that had the shape of people move towards us on the ground. I reminded me of Peter Pan's shadow. They seemed to have reached out and grabbed the man holding me and threw him at Thaddeus's feet.

Thaddeus reached down and picked him up by the throat. Thaddeus sunk his claws in and drained the man of his blood. Afterwards he looked at me, anger still burning in his eyes. The other men that were alive took off running as fast as they could.

He walked over to me and buried his face in my neck. I then felt him drag his fangs along my mark sending sparks of pleasure throughout my body.

"Mine." He growled, his voice now back to normal.

"What just happened?" I asked meaning the weather, his voice, and the shadows.

"I don't know but Seb will."

We got back to the house and immediately went in search of Seb, after Thaddeus put on some pants. We found him in the basement taking a nap.

"Wake up." Thaddeus said smacking Seb.

He jumped up like he had been shot and glared at Thaddeus.

"I don't come into your room and wake you up do I?" Seb asked rubbing his eyes. "No, no I don't. Mainly because I don't wish to die but also because I respect your sleeping hours. Now what do you want?'

"Some unexplainable events just happened with us." Thaddeus said.

Seb smirked. "Thaddeus, when a man and a woman like each other very much they tend to kiss. Sometimes their kissing leads to something we like to call the birds and the bees. Now the birds are th-" He was cut off by Thaddeus growling at him very loudly.

"That's not what I am talking about Sebastian."

"Then explain to me your problems."

So we explained what happened and Seb's eyes widened with shock.

"So the weather changed and shadows appeared and did something to help you?'

"Yes."

"Very interesting. Well I can tell you that the demonic voice was your demon speaking through you like your wolf does."

"He's never done that before though."

Seb smiled at me. "He's never had a reason to."

"And the weather?'

"Ahh that is very interesting." He said going over and picking up what looked to be an old journal. "All supernatural creatures have their own frequency level at which they exist on. Since you are one of kind, you have your own. The weather was changed by your frequency changing when you got angry. The angrier you get the worse the weather gets. The shadows you saw were more than likely from hell. They problem picked up on your demons thoughts and obeyed them since you are stronger and more dangerous than them."

"How come none of this has ever happened before? I'm pissed 24/7."

"Not as pissed as you got when Davina was being threatened. Remember she is your key to all of this."

"I'm the what?"

Seb sighed. "You calm him down yet at the same time you can anger him to the point of no return. You're his peace yet you're also his chaos."

"Is that bad or good?"

"Good for you because it means you are the safest person in this world. It is bad for everyone else because of his temper. For himself, well that's debatable."

"So he can technically control the weather and the shadow demons from hell? That's awesome." I said making Thaddeus grin.

"Agreed." Sebastian said.

We left Seb shortly after that and went up to our room.

"Who do you think ordered them to take me?" I asked.

"Don't know but I will find out and kill them. They won't touch you." He said cupping my face in his hands.

"Okay."

"You are the most important thing to me. I won't let anything happen to you. I'd rather die than to live without you."

"You can't die."

"I would find a way."

"How about we make sure I don't die so that you don't have to die?"

"Sounds good to me. Now let's go shower."

"Together?" I squeaked as he pulled me towards the bathroom.

"Yes together."

He turned on the water in the shower and stripped his pants off leaving him completely naked in front of me. I looked at the ceiling and tried not to look down south.

I jumped when I felt his hands land on my waist.

"I'm going to see you naked sometime so either you take off your clothes or I'll do it for you." He breathed in my ear.

I still didn't move so he moved his hands down to the edge of my dress and began pulling if up. I held up my arms so he could pull it the rest of the way off. Once that was gone he took his time removing my panties and bra before pulling me into the shower.

"You're gorgeous." He said looking me up and down as I blushed.

I looked in his eyes to see his wolf making a slight appearance.

"You're not so bad yourself." I said causing him to growl.

He pulled me tightly against his hard body and rested one hand on the back of my head and the other just north of my butt. I felt his hardened member pressed against my thigh.

"Thaddeus....." I said as he began placing kisses along my neck.

What he did next surprised me more than anything.