Chapter Seven (Edited)

"Let them go." I said looking him in the eyes.

"Are you sure? Once I let them loose, I can't stop them until they're done and then you'll be mine forever."

"I'm sure."

His eyes went from blue to a crimson red that made him look more lethal than he already did. His lips then came down hard and impatient on mine. He was kissing me with so much passion and urgency. I moved my lips against his demanding ones. His kiss was hard and demanding and I found myself having trouble keeping up with him.

I broke away to catch my breath and he took that moment to latch his lips onto my neck. He licked, sucked, and nipped at my neck until he hit a spot that made me moan out loud.

I felt his canines lengthen and scrape across my neck. I tilted my head to the side and seconds later I felt a sharp stinging pain in my neck. It didn't hurt for to long though, after a few seconds it turned to unbearable pleasure.

I dug my nails into his back and shoulder blades as the pleasure coursed through my veins.

"Thaddeus." I moaned as I arched my back.

It seemed like an hour or more went by before he pulled away. His eyes were an even brighter shade of red and I watched as his canines disappeared. He licked my blood off his lips and then let out a low growl of approval.

"Mine." He growled.

"Yours." I said as his eyes went back to blue.

In that moment I felt exhausted and my eyelids felt like weights.

"Sleep." He whispered rolling onto his back and pulled me against his side.

He didn't have to tell me twice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thaddeus's POV)

Davina snuggled into my side as she slept soundly. My demon and wolf growled in approval at the sight of our mark on her neck.

"Ours." They both growled in my mind.

"Ours." I agreed.

"Whoever touches her now will forfeit their life."

It was five minutes later when Seb made an appearance in my mind and told me he needed to see me.

I carefully eased out of bed and made my way down to the basement.

"What do you need now?" I asked as I watched Seb scurry around the basement.

"I want to run some tests."

"What kind of tests?" I asked.

"Just tests. Sit down over there."

"Okay."

I sat down in the chair only to be strapped in.

"Sebastian." I growled through my teeth.

"Oh calm down. I'm going to run some of the same tests that the council ran on you."

"You sure you wanna do that? You'll only make them angry."

"That's the point. Now I'm going to insert images into your head and I want you to try and control yourself."

"I'll try my best so I don't rip your throat out."

For the next thirty minutes he put images into my head, each one getting worse and worse. The demon was practically clawing against my skin to get out.

I snapped the restraints and had Seb pinned to the wall in seconds. The next image he sent calmed the demon instantly.

It was an image of Davina's face and she was smiling. The next image was Davina with some strange man I've never seen before and my demon and wolf went ape shit. Sebastian followed that one up with the first image of Davina. I let go of his throat and backed up.

"Why'd you do that Seb?"

"I had a hunch."

"What was your hunch?"

"Davina is the calm during the storm but also the eye of the hurricane."

"She's the what?"

"She calms you and the beasts but at the same time she is part of the key that truly pisses them off to almost no return."

"And how was that helpful to you?"

"I'm not sure yet. I was just following my gut feeling. I do have other information for you."

"About what?"

"Where you came from."

Everyone wonders where I cam from, how I even exist, and how the people that made me got away with it without the council knowing. I to wonder about those things. My earliest memory is waking up in the forest naked and confused. I didn't know what I was until I lost control and killed a whole village of people.

"What did you find?"

"An old friend of mine lives in a town thousands of miles from where you say you woke up."

"Okay?'

"His father kept a journal and recorded things about a family that came to him for help. The father was a wolf and the mother was a human. The man found out that the human was his mate but of course it is forbidden. They found my friend's dad and wanted his help."

"How could he have helped them? Demons and wolves can't be made."

"He didn't make the human one of us. He made the wolf human. He found a way to remove the wolf from him."

"That is impossible."

"So is you having a human mate. After he became human they moved away from everything supernatural."

"What does this have to do with me?' I sighed.

"No wizard or witch has ever been able to do what he did. We may be powerful but we are not that powerful. It is simply impossible. His dad later recorded that when he went to the Council and stayed with them for a while that he had a gut feeling that they were up to something very bad. HE found out what it was and decided that he needed to stop them. He knew though that the Council members were to powerful for him to take on by himself. He decided then that he would make a creature so powerful and mean that could take them on and win."

"Me?'

"He somehow managed to create a man with a demon, wolf, and vampire living within him. He brought you to life and then gave you the gameplan for what you were to do but someone found out. He wiped your memory and dropped you off in the middle of the woods. He said that one day someone would connect the parts together and you'd find out. You were made to defeat the Council and win. He wrote it in his journal that you were to lead the Supernatural world your way. He felt bad though because he left you without a mate." Seb said looking sorry for me.

"What did he do Seb?'

"He made you another half. He took part of your soul and gave it to someone else. He planned it so that when you found her you would have  better control over your urges to kill and main everything you saw."

I couldn't believe it.

"He created the mate bond between me and Davina?'

"Yes. He gave you the purest, kindest, most beautiful being he could think of to counteract with the beasts inside you."