PUNISH (PART 1)

Nicki's P.O.V.
We had just finished our meal. It's about 1:00 and I'm dead dog tired. I just wanna get home and go to sleep. Dean and Joe had just left to talk at the car. Leaving me with Seth. I would have been better being left with 5 year old child. But Seth was different this time. He was actually being nice. What's wrong with you what made you have a change of heart. Well your birthday is coming up and I don't wanna stress you out. Awewwww. How nice. But for real why are you being nice?? I got a new girlfriend any questions she wants me to be nice to everyone more. See now that sounds like you. Well I want to know why Joe and Dean are over there and not over here talking to us.
Well rumor has it that he wants to do something big for your birthday but he won't tell me because he knows that I have a big mouth.
But I guess he told Dean.
OK well let me use my super hearing to listen in on what they are talking about.
Well OK then. Seth said tearing a piece of raw meat.
I don't hear anything.
That's because there looking right at you.

I look over to see Dean and Joe chucking while looking at me. I just doing what I'm doing and look down at the ground.
(A few seconds later)
I feel two strong arms around me.
And what did you think that you were doing?
Trying to listen to you very well. From a far.

Come on guys let's go home I want to get back to my temper-pedic bed. Dean said. We all just looked at him and said nothing.
Ok. Come on race you to the car.

Joe's P.O.V.
So I love how she can just make everyone around her smile. I said to Dean as we walked to the car.
You must really love her.😉
Yea I do. I think I want to marry me.
Man you can't do that she hasn't even met your parents.
I know but she just makes me feel that way. Ya know?
I do because I have a girlfriend that I am about to marry! RENEE
On yeah how is she?

Come on slow pokes. Nicki said from a tire car.
Coming I said as me and Dean rushed to the car.
We dropped Dean and Seth home and me and Nicki newsreader back to our apartment.

Hey Joe, are you tired?😏 Nicki said giving me a cute smirk.
And if I am?
That would just be a shame; DADDY!
She said she said my trigger word.
What does you just say?
I said that would be a shame DADDY!
I sped home. I pulled up in the driveway. Unlocked the door and ran inside.
Nicki ran upstairs. Closed the door behind her. And locked it.
I banged on the door and asked her to unlock it but she kept giving me the same answer. "Not until I'm ready"
She finally unlocked the door and she was wearing a black lace set.
Oh baby I'm going to punish that ass.🙏🙏🙏
But then the thought came back to me that Nicki was a virgin. 😭

I guess we will have to see how this plays out.😏