The End.

Nicki's P.O.V.

So I can say that it has been two months since I have seen Drake, and I can admit that these two months has been the best time of my life. Every day has started the same. Getting another threating text message from Drake saying that I will rue the day that I rejected him. Talking about he'll report me to the council but I know that's  a bluff. Cause if he reports me to the council then it'll be worse for him than it is for me.

So after a while, I finally gained the courage to just block him and carry on with life.

Today I was off. Joe, as usual, had promos to do and things of that sort. I thought nothing of it when I woke up to yet another empty bed. It was a little bit of an unsettling feeling waking up every other day to another set of empty sheets. Along with not feeling safe in a place where I should be protected. Thinking that someone is watching me. Being a paranoid chick who is always watching her back. Which is not a bad thing, but shouldn't have to be done every day. But after a while, I just got used to it. This day I didn't really do much. I just cleaned a little bit, watched some movies. Just stayed home to be a housewife really. 

Hour after hour went by and I had heard nothing from Joe. I couldn't actually estimate how long he had been gone because I didn't know what time he left. Once the sun went down I knew something was wrong. I got dressed in black leggings and a black jacket. Throwing on my black converses.  I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. Making my way to the front lobby. Just as I was about to leave I realized that I didn't have my phone. As I started running back to our room, opening the door and grabbing my phone off of the counter. I was walking back to the door I opened it and there stood two tall men in black suits. I looked down just to see that one had a cloth in his hand. Slamming the door shut which did no use because they just opened it again. I drew a blank pulling a stupid horror movie blond. I ran towards the wall. Giving them the opportunity to do what they had to do. Now let's pause. I thought that they were going to rape me, assault me or something of that nature. But I can't actually tell you what happened because after that cloth was put to my face everything went black. 

I woke up in this place that almost looked like an 18th-century dungeon

I woke up in this place that almost looked like an 18th-century dungeon. Feeling as though my hands were shackled above my head, I started to struggle. Moving my arms to the left and the right to at least get some moving room but I failed to succeed.

It's no use.

As I had heard that voice sounded like.....

Joe?

He's right.

He's right.

Dean, Seth?

I couldn't see them but I knew that it was them. As they talked I heard the chains moving. It was all starting to make sense but then again not. 

Well, the gangs all here. You know where you are right?