New Family

Nicki's P.O.V
WAIT WHAT!?! Repeat what you just said.
I love you.😘
No what you said before that
We can meet my parents in the morning.
And you tell me this now and not before we got to pensacola. You told me that we were coming here for a vacation.
Well think of this as a family vacation
All I am saying is that u should have told me the truth. I don't wanna have lies in this relationship.
Ok I won't lie again.
And we drifted off to sleep.

Joe's P.O.V
It's probably 12:00 pm. And we have to be at my parents by 1:00 for lunch. I softly got up of the hotel bed and walked to the bathroom. Got in the shower. In was in the shower for maybe 2 minutes before someone pays me a visit.

She looked at me and said what save water. And I really wanted to see how you reacted
Well I think u gonna like this reaction.
Let's say we were in the shower for 45 minutes.
Well I feel nice and clean.
You better!
Ya nasty.

Nicki's P.O.V
Me and Joe got out of the shower and got dressed. I grabbed my light blue jersey that says"Anoa'i " on the back with 2 zeros.  With my blue skinny jeans and my Jordan 11's.
While Joe got dressed in a black v-neck with blue jeans with his Jordan 11's.
Yaw how cute your wearing my shoes.
He just rolled his eyes. Come on I don't wanna be late to meet your parents.
Babe I'm still sorry that I can't meet your parents.
Babe no don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for.
Now come on I don't wanna be late.

We got into Joe's rental and drove 45 minutes from the hotel to Joe's parents house.

We pulled up to this nice sized house. Joe parked the car and walked to the door. Now before I open this door I want to warn you that there may be hell around here with a lot of people walking around and children running everywhere.
Got it watch my surroundings.
He opened the and there was to much going on to comprehend. All I saw was kids and adults and people walking. My head just couldn't take it.
When we walked in almost everything calmed down. All eyes were on us. It was a little over whelming. Than this average height lady walks over and says "Hey Joe " "Hey Ma" " And u must be the Nicki that Joe can't stop talking about" yes I am hi nice to meet u .

"Well what are you still standing in the door for come on come in. Make your self a home." And then she walks away.
Then Joe walks away and talks to the boys. So I am just sitting here rocking back and forth on my heels because I don't know what to do.
Then trinity comes from out the kitchen. " Hey girly. You should come and meet the girl were all in the kitchen. " Tamina and some other girls were there. I got introduced to Joe's sister but there was one girl that caught my eye. She stood on the edge of the island and said nothing. She just had a wicked look on her face. So I tried to be nice. But before I could say anything trinity introduced us. Galina ,Nicki,Galina. Hi. She said nothing. Ok. I found Joe and I told her that I met some new people and Galina. Who acted rude. But I don't hold grudges. When I said Galina his eyes widen. GALINA'S here. Yeah who is she. SHE MY DAUGHTER--
She's your what. Ok wait here.
He came back with this little tan girl with long hair.  Alright Nicki,Joelle,Joelle,Nicki. Hi cutie.
Hi she said in a little cute voice. Joelle this is daddy's girlfriend. Oh then hi daddy's girlfriend. Ok Joelle go play. And she goes and runs off. That's your daughter. Yep. Your not mad. You told me that's all that matters.
Soon dinner was served. I met Rosey and Rockhead, and some other people. So now I am a new part of the Anoa'i family. 😂😂😂😂😂😂