If it's OK with you.

Meet Harley part 1
**************************************************************************

Joe's P.O.V

What do you mean he wants you.

Ok so you probably don't remember this but back in training rumor had it that he liked me but he never owned up to it. After that got out he never showed up to training again. Soon after that you asked me out.

Well what does that have to do with you.

My guess was that he's getting revenge. Since they he's never really not got what he wanted. And what he wanted was me. Unless there's something that I'm missing. But i highly doubt that. I mean think about it Joe. He went to joelle's school and told her that she was never going to see me again. Then when he kidnapped me her appeared as the person I love the most. You. What other evidence do you need.

Well we don't need to focus on that right now. What are you going to do when you go into work tomorrow.

I don't know but that another that's worrying me. What are Steph and Hunter going to think when they see me. I'm not really worried about everyone else.

Well done on you can dream about it with me.

I said as I held off my hand. As she grabbed it I pulled her into a quick kiss and then walked her to our bed room and closed the door.

*********MORNING***********

We got up maybe at noon. I quickly went to my computer and emailed Joelle's principal and lied saying "Hi Joelle will not be attending school today because she is sick. Thanks Mrs.Anoa'i."

Well since you won't be going to school today I guess you can come to work with us today.  And you get to meet Harley.

Yahhhhh!

Come on let's get you washed up. I said as I grabbed her tiny hand and gently squeezed it. Walking towards the bathroom. 

Once everyone was dressed we drove to Pat's house. That's where Harley is going to be dropped off. And then we would just had directly to the arena.

Once we arrived at Pat's house we were greeted with smiles and open arms. I got Joelle out the car and she ran to the door to ring the door bell.

The door opened and the smile on Pat's was priceless. We soon walked to the door and was nicely greeted with a warm smile and hug.

Nicki Rey oh how nice it is to see you again.

You too.

She hugged Joe first and he went to talk to Sika in the kitchen with Joelle.

She was wearing a pretty pink sweater. She had a sweet smell. It reminded me of my mom. I got the familiar stinging feeling in my eyes. I tried my hardest to blink back the tears. But it was no use. They were already streaming down my face.

She pulled out of the hug and asked me oh honey what's wrong.

Nothing it's just that you remind me of my mom. And o just miss her ya know?

I completely understand. you can just think of me as your second mom. If that's OK with you?

That would be awesome. I gave her one more hug before going to join the others in the kitchen.

What toke y'all so long?

I looked at pat and pat longer at me and we said in unison oh nothing.

************************************************†**************************

Hey everyone so in this part you didn't meet Harley yet but I promise that you will in the next part. Vote and comment. Also I'm going to be doing a what I guess you could call a Q&A! SO COMMENT whatever you want they can be about the story or things in real life I will try and answer them all. Thx for the reads and votes . Sunny forget to comment and vote. Thanks again guys

                                                                                                              - XOXO NICKI REY