WHO?

Nicki's P. O. V.
As I walked throught the door of our 2 bedroom apartment. I see Joe sitting in the leather chair in the living room. When I walk through the door he shot up and gave me a big bear hug. It was so tight that I could barely breathe. But I was OK with the low amount of air I was getting. Well hello to you to. He said nothing. You must be happy to see me. NOTHING! He just kept swaying. So I thought third time's a charm. Joe? Hmm? Oh my lord! He speaks! But I can't breathe. But I can't breathe. He just looked at me and then went back to hugging me. In his beautiful voice he says if you couldn't breathe you wouldn't waste your breath talking. Well can I have a kiss?

He looked down at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. Thank you. Well we talk about everything in the morning. I'm tired. Goodnight.
Goodnight babe.

He was walking back to the room, and I walked to the couch and turned on the TV. He was half way down the hallway but he stopped in his tracks when he heard this....

WWE is really stepping up there game. Take a look.

They think that it was a part of the show.

But how? The technology?

It doesn't matter we got the kids and there parents to think that it's a part of the show.

A small smile started to appear on my face until the thought came to me. What would my co workers think? One problem ends another one starts. I just can't catch a break can i? I looked over at Joe who has his arms open for a hug. I got up and hugged his shirt less chest. Soon I felt a sting in my eyes. The hot tears stung my eyes streaming down my face. Joe pulled me away from his chest and wiped my tears and said look we'll figure something out. Don't lose your fur stressing out. I looked him in his gray eyes as he looked at me and winked and chuckled. Very funny but your right. I know I am. Whatever.

There was a second where we were just looking into each other's eyes. The second felt like forever. But it quickly ended when Joelle walked out the room. The look on her face was priceless.

MOMMY!

Hey honey. You could still hear the sleepiness in her voice. She told me summiting that has changed my whole expression.

I thought that you were never coming back!

Why would you think that?

Because uncle Drake said so.

My smile quickly faded.

Hello my REYS of sunshine sorry for such the late chapter. I'm still not over Romans lose against Finn and with him losing to dean. Don't get my wrong I love my little lunatic but I still wanted Roman to win. Roman first ALWAYS! Well in the comments below comment what you think that Nicki and Roman should do to Drake. Oh and disclaimer Drake is not the singer will put a picture of him below. NICKI REY