Make A Grown Man Cry

Nicki's P.O.V
I quickly rolled into the ring to give my man a hug.
He was clearly on cloud 9 right now. He had come so far and be knocked down and he finally made it.
And just to think that we got our small family and friends watching this with smiles on their faces.
He's made me so proud. I know that we have been through hard times in the past and that didn't do anything but make us stronger.
We have overcame everything.

But you know that all good things must come to an end. And our end was quickly approaching.
We were walking back to catering to meet Naomi and Eva to pick up the Harley and Joelle. Just to find out that elsewhere another problem is starting. We didn't make it completely down the hall when Jimmy and Jey came bombarding us with horrible news.

Man we need to go! NOW! Why is something wrong?. Joe said. With worry in his voice. Man it's Sika. Jimmy exclaimed. What,whats wrong with my dad? Joe said getting even more concerned. Man he had a heart attack. He was being rushed to the hospital when triple H came out to the ring. Well I have to go back to get my girls and my stuff. NO need your stuff is already in the car! Jimmy said getting more antsy. And I'll get the girls and meet you at the car.

Joe's P.O.V

I just speechlessly nodded and practically ran to the parking lot to the car. At this moment in time I knew that there was no time to waste.  I was moving as fast as I could to the entrance of the arena, but it felt like every step I toke the door was getting  farther and farther. I started to break into a massive sweat. Once I finally made it to the car it felt like Nicki was taking forever. I toke a look at the clock on my phone and watched as the minutes ticked by. Counting every second that I wasn't with my father.
After what felt like a decade Nicki finally bursted out the door with my two girls. Quickly hopping into the car and slamming the car door as we sped off. Watching the arena, the cars , the fans fly by in a flash.
We rushed as fast as we could. Parking the car anywhere not caring if it would be there when we got back. I ran to the information desk asking the lady " Sika Anoa'i"  5th floor room 301. She quickly said. As everyone trailed behind me. I excessively pressed the up button. Everyone around me was worried. Except for Nicki somehow she stayed calm. She never ceases to amaze me. But...... soon the doors opened. I quickly pressed 5. As the cart went up all I could think was " is here OK? Oh god I hope he's OK." I got more and more anxious with every floor we passed.

Once the doors opened I pushed my way through the small crowd. I sped walked passed rooms 300. I looked like I had ran a marathon by the time I reached the door. Nicki stayed back because she didn't want the girls to see him like this. I slowly opened the door, to see my father laying in a hospital bed hooked up to a breathing machine. All I saw was my Mom crying in a uncomfortable chair. I walked over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with bright red eyes. Mom what's wrong? What happened. We were sitting in the living room watching TV and then he just collapsed holding his heart. I called 911. And now we're here.

Soon a young doctor walked into the room, and gave us some more information about what's going on with my dad.
Hello so what's going on with Mr.Anoa'i is he has an extremely rare disease called myclombisaca. I causes cardiac arrest and most times death. And unfortunately is his disease is incurable.

My mother's cry broke out hardest it ever could have been.  I'll give your father and husband maybe 2,3 weeks to live. From now on he will have to stay on bed rest. I'm so sorry.

While the doctor was speaking my phone kept vibrating in my pocket. But whatever it was it wasn't more important than this. After that news I think that it was time for Nicki to know.

I walked out the room leaving Jimmy, Jey and my mom with my dad. I walked out to the waiting room to meet Nicki and he girls.

With a concerned look in her eyes she looked at me. She didn't even have to say anything to me. I already knew she was worried.

Well what happen is he was diagnosed with  myc--
myclombisaca it's incurable disease and he only has 2,3 weeks to live.
How do you know this?
An unknown messenger texted me and you. Look at your phone. But I don't think that his disease is incurable.

The text read:

Hand over the girl and your father lives. I bet by the massage you already know who this. This doesn't have to be hard unless you want it to be. You know what girl I'm talking about. And it's not your daughter's. I may just cure your father. Hurry up the clock is ticking. Remember your father is getting closer and closer to death every second you waste. If you try anything funny I will kill your father on the spot. I hope you make the right choice. Everything will go as planned if you act right. Have a nice a night  everyone.

When I looked up from my phone Nicki was sobbing with her face in her hands.
Hey, Hey , Hey dont cry. Everything will be OK. We'll find some why around this.
No! Did you see what you just read if we try anything he'll do something to your father. I won't risk it. I'll just do what he says. What he's asking is not a lot.
Yes it is I'm giving my woman to someone else. And I'll probably never see you again. All I'll have is the memories of you and that's no enough for a man like me. Soon tears started streaming down my face. It takes a lot to make a grown man cry.
That's not true. If he's going to do what I hope he's going to do the. I'll see you at work. And believe me I'll find my way back to you. She put her hand on my face. I always do. Even if it's the last thing I do.
You promise.
I promise.
She bent down to the girls and said OK so I'm going to be going away temporarily for a while. But I'll be back. I want you to know that I love you. OK
They both nodded. She kissed there foreheads and wiped away some of Joelle's tears.
She stood back up and looked at me. She toke my hands in hers. I want you to know that I will always love you and you only.
She wiped my tears and gave me the most passionate kiss ever.  She wiped away a stray tear and said Goodbye Joe.
No NO goodbyes let's say see you later.
OK see you later.

And with that she was off. She made it to the elevator and gave us 1 last look and she was gone.

1258 words I hope that makes up for the time that I was gone. I've had serious writers block but I'm back and better than ever. See you soon my little rays of sunshine.
                                                                                                                                                                      -Nicki Rey

Q: Will the Anoa'i family and the WWE Universe ever see Nicki\Rebel ever again? Tell me what you think in the comments below. Don't forget to favorite.