GONE

{1 month later}
Nicki's P. O. V.
So we have moved from the cabin in the woods to this suburban area. Not what I expected but I really don't have a choice in anything I do now.
Before I get to ahead of myself I wanna let y'all know remember the day I first got to the cabin and Drake raped me, well it happened twice since then. And well I'm pregnant with a hybrid. Which means I have a great chance in dying in child birth. And just to add the icing on the cake Drake doesn't know.
I looked in the fridge to see what I was going to prepare for dinner.

Drake honey ( ALL of this still felt wrong and will forever feel wrong) I'm going to the store do you need anything!?
No just hurry back.

Over the time that we have spent together I can say that Drake has really opened up to me.

I grabbed the car keys from the bowl on the table and was out the door.
I drove to the nearest grocery store and picked up the things we needed. As I was looking for Drakes favorite juice I bumped into this tall muscular man which felt familiar.

Oh I'm sorry let me help you up. I wasn't paying attention and made you drop you groceries.
Oh no don't worry about it. It's nothing I was the one who wasn't paying attention.

NICKI?!?!
JOE!?!?
How have you been?
I could tell that he was overwhelmed with emotions, but tried his hardest not to show it. 
Fine I guess. How's Harley and Joelle?
Fine they really miss you. Sometimes they ask when your coming back! He chuckled but you could see that it was eating him up inside.
Look Joe I need to tell you something well actually a couple of thing First thing the day I left he sexually abused me.
He slightly opened his lips but couldn't make out any words.
Second we moved to this house in the suburbs the address is 4123  Applewood lane.
And brace yourself for this last thing. You ready?
He nodded.
As you know Drake is a hybrid. And  since the day I left he has assaulted me twice and well I'm pregnant.
So far you are the only person that knows.
So he doesn't know.
Nope and I need you to tell Dean, Seth and your parents.
Look I can't be here for TO long or I'll get punished. I have to go.
Nicki wait....
Yes?
He grabbed my hand. I still love you and I will always be with you. I will go to the end of my rope until I get you back.
And with that he pulled me into a tight hug an gave me the most passionate kiss.
I didn't fight and I knew that I would get in trouble when I get to the place that he wants me to call home.
Look Joe I have to go. We can talk about this tomorrow at RAW you will see me then.
He said something else but I was already gone.