All you have to do is tell me

Nicki's P. O. V
Don't get happy I'm about to put you through hell in this backseat.
I pushed him. So he's laying down in my backseat.
For what?
Not telling me.  I climbed onto him. I rested. So close to touching his member.
After this I bet you won't EVER keep anything from me.
I heard his heart start to race. He started to breathe hard.
I can hear you getting nervous. Because you don't know what's going on. You hate not knowing. That's why you hate surprises. 
Your scared of me.
GOOD!😈
I'm not afraid of you. I'm afraid of losing you.
And let's say that you do lose me. What would you do.
THIS!
He flipped me over. So now he is on top. He pressed my arms above my head. Is this the part were I start to struggle.
I figured you out. Nothing new. I have a perfect idea. You wanna make this game a lot more challenging. You know that you can't just pass up a challenge.
Lay it on me.
If you can find me you can do whatever you want to me.
Ok ready set go.
I opened the car door and closed it behind me.
So I am going to play a little peak on Joe.

I ran and hid and I tried my hardest not to make a sound.

Joe's P. O. V.
I was looking through the woods when I hear this BLOOD BLISTERING SCREAM. AHHHHHHHH! I recognized that voice. OH NICKI!
I ran to the sight of where I heard the scream and I saw that NICKI's throat was slit.
I started to panic. I was having trouble breathing. The sky was getting darker. I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't even notice that I was starting to cry.

Joe.....joe .......JOE! I'm ok. Keep anything from me again and it will be a lot worse than a simple little prank.

When did you have time to put all this together.
Well when you saw me on my phone in the car I was texting a friend that does makeup and asked them to meet me out here. And she did this.
MEAGANNNNNNNN!
A girl appeared from behind a bush.
You don't have to scream. I'm right here.
Sorry. Joe Meagan , Meagan Joe.
Hi
Wassup!
Well thanks again Meg. I'll call you if I need anything else.
Yea sure. No problem I really enjoy doing things like this. Talk to you later. Bye
Bye
Bye.
So have you learned your lesson?
Yes I'll never do it again.
Co'mon lets go home.

We got in the car and headed to the hotel. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. Once we got in our room we immediately drifted to sleep in each other's arms.