New plan

Nicki's P.O.V.
So we stayed after dinner and talked. By the time it was time to go I didn't wanna leave. So I stayed and talked to the girls. While Galina just sat there and stared at me while she sipped her drink.
I was talking with Patricia about Joelle, she told me that Galina never really cared for Joelle.
No Joe didn't tell you.  Joe had Joelle in his last year of college. With some girl who's name I can't remember.
Wait in college. He didn't tell me anything. So basically I know nothing.
Maybe you should go ask him. He's over there.
Joe can I talk to you for a second. I said as I excused him from the conversation that he was having with Rockhead.
Yeah what is it baby.
Joe is there anything you wanna tell me before we get home.
No why?
Nothing jaunt asking. Now go finish your conversation with Rockhead over there.

I just walk back to the table with the girls and finished our conversation.

Soo Joe's parents came up with the perfect idea bring Joelle on the road with us. Gives them some alone time and takes all the alone time away from Joe and I. How nice of them.
We kindly accepted their offer. It's about 10:00 it's an hour past Joelle's bed time as  I'm told.
So we round up Joelle in the car and head up to the hotel. We were in the car for maybe 10 minutes and Joelle was already sleep.
Cars make her sleepy. It always worked as a kid. I would just drive around and wait for her to fall asleep.
Well I have 1 question what are we going to do with Joelle. We have to fly to Los Angeles tomorrow.
We will just buy a ticket for her in the morning
Ok
We arrived at the hotel and Joe tucked her in with the change of clothes that he had got from is parents house.
She was adorable. All I wanted to do was squeeze her cheeks.
When I got in the hotel I just plopped down on the couch.
You must be tired too.
Yea I'm really tired. Oh and I have to tell you something.
What.
I have to go down to Orlando to practice at the performance center. A talent agent is going to watch me and I may make it on to the WWE roaster.
And I would be honored to have Joelle as my guest while your gone.

Really.
Yep I'm not kidding. Think about it this way. You get to spend all that time with your boys.
Yea ok you can take Joelle with you after the show. She loves watching me wrestle and being around the divas. That also gives me time to say good bye after the show.

Now come on help me pull out this pull out bed. We got up off the couch and pulled out the bed. Changed our clothes and then drifted off to sleep side by side.