And This And That

Harley Part 2
****************************************************************************
Why are you to being so weird what's with theses looks.

We just formed a bond that I will hope will never be broken. Soon after we went to the living room and had embarrass Joe time. I was shown the adorable photos to Joe. But of course everyone thought that they were cute except for Joe. And all great things shall come to an end. The end soon came as we heard a horn honk. Joe got up and peeked of the window to see who it was. And sure enough was her. Don't get me wrong I hate the ground she walks on but i will tolerate her.

He made a small sigh and walked towards to the door. I got you off the floor and walked with him. He swung the door open and walked towards a pearl white hummer. Grabbed Harley out the backseat. Grabbed her things and walked towards the passenger window. I saw a small argument brewing at hand in till the hummer soon drove off. The expression on his face I knew that nothing good can put off that"conversation"

So what happened?

Nothing everything is fine.

Joe don't lie to me. I know something happened out there.

Instead of having Harley for two months I now have her for five.

But what's the issue with that. You barely got to see her and now you're time extended.

That's not the problem. The problem is that when she does things like this she's going to call the police saying that I don't follow the court order. She doesn't want me to see my child.

And while this while conversation is going on the pretty little girl. Who sat holding her father's hand as he babbled on about the problems between her parents. I could tell that she was strong. Like the whole issue didn't bother her. She sat there with a smile on her face.

Look I shouldn't be talking about this in front of her.

Yea. I said nodding.

I bent down to her level and said hi pretty.

Hey voice was soft gentle almost innocent.

i mean look at that face

i mean look at that face.😍😘

Hi.

Well let me introduce myself princess. Her smile grew wider and wider.

Well my name is Nicki Rey. I'm 19 about to turn 20. Ummmmm you can call me auntie Nicky whatever you feel comfortable with.

She kept smiling somemore.

So now that we got that our the way I think that it's time you meet your other sister.

She smiled the biggest smile  since she stepped into the house. Clearly this was new to her.