Backseat

Um I have..... I paused. Nicki gave me this worried look. And I know that when I tell her what I have to tell her that her face will go from worried to to furious.
WHAT JOE YOU HAVE WHAT!?!?
I kept looking down at the floor.
LEATI JOSEPH ANOA'I IF YOU DON'T SAY SOMETHING SOON....😡
I have another daughter....

She didn't say anything. She just looked at me. She toke a deep breath and said meet me at the car in 20 minutes or you get left.

She left me there speechless in the middle of the hallway. I just watched as she walked away. I feel guilty that I didn't tell her but at the same time I have had a huge bolder lifted off off my shoulders.

I rushed  to the locker room and grabbed my stuff and ran to the parking lot. I didn't even say goodbye to the guys. I just left.
When I get there I see that Nicki sitting in the car. I look at her through the window of the passenger side. When she saw me she put her phone into the cup holder. She looked at me waiting for me to get in the car.
I quickly got into the car and waited for us to move.

She put the car in reverse and pulled out. As we made our way to the hotel. The ride seemed longer when we don't say anything.

We were close to the hotel when Nicki finally broke the silence. How old is she ? Not making eye contact with me. She's 3. When did you find out about her. She stayed calm as she drove. I found out about her while you were in the hospital.  Who told you?
Galina. She made a hard brake. She's Galina's DAUGHTER. YES! I let out a hard sigh.
What's her name.Harley. Oh that's cute. She pulled to the side of the road.
Back seat. What?

Nicki's P.O.V
BACK SEAT NOW. A small smirk appeared on my face. I tried really hard not to show that I was hysterical at the fact that he was scared.

He opened the door and got out. The thought of leaving him there kept coming across my mind. But I know that, that would be just wrong.

I got out the car and went to the backseat along with him.
He looked at me confused. What are you about to do? You'll see.

After about 5 seconds of awkward silence. I smashed my lips onto his. It was a minute before kissed back. I know that he was still confused.
What are you doing. I thought that you were mad at me? He said with a slight smile.

Oh don't get happy I'm going to put you through HELL in this back seat.!

                .:To be continued:.