!RUN!

NICKI's P. O. V.
So I wake up in the middle of the night. I try and force myself to go back to sleep. But it's no use, if my body is up its staying up. And I have been trying to get enough sleep. Because Smackdown is tomorrow. And I can't fall asleep in the middle of the ring. Plus tomorrow is my debut. I can't mess it up.
I just get up and change into some work out clothes and head downstairs to the gym. I grab my phone,earphones,and room key and head out. I check the time on my phone and see that it's 2:00. I know that a nice little sweat would make me a little sleepy.

I walk into the empty hotel gym. I put my headphones on and put my phone on shuffle. I toke a deep breath. And walked over to the stair master . I was on that for about 20 minutes. Working up a sweat the thought just came to me I don't have any water. I whispered to myself. And I soon hear a small voice that says you can have my other bottle.
I shockingly turn around. Frightened. I turn to see the show off himself. 

Nick you can not just walk up on me like that.
I didn't walk up on you. I just said something and you got scared. Boom!
Ok you got me, you got me. Question?
Yea.
What are you doing down here so late.
Well I like to wake up early. And work out.
2:00 is early to you.
Yep.
Hey can you help me with something.
Yeah anything for you.
Can you help me with the weights.

I really didn't think to much of the way he was looking at me. I really have too be careful around Dolph. He doesn't care if your married or engaged or seeing someone. Before I know it Dolph is getting handsy. Like he didn't see the huge rock sitting on my finger.

I tolerated it for a second but soon it was becoming old.

Dolph stop. That's NOT cool.
I'm not doing anything wrong.
Oh really. Your hands move farther and farther down my back.
Why do you care your not married or seeing anyone.

I raise my hand and show off my ring.
Now that that has been cleared I want to tell you that you really need to stop because I can do some real damage.

He just laughs in my face.

Yeah right. See you around.

---------Skipping to smackdown-------

I just came out of the locker room and I'm about to go to hair and makeup. When I see a group of people around a monitor. I go over and see this.

Joe never told me about this story

Joe never told me about this story. Next thing I know my emotions take over me. And I'm walking over to the gorilla.

My theme music plays and I see a confused look on both Brie and Joe's face. I grabbed a mic from the crew people and say.

Brie don't you have a husband that you plan on having kids with and your all cuddled up with mine. That doesn't seem fair of you ask me.
Com'on rebel don't be like that.
Be like what upset, furious. Nope I'm not trying to be "like that "
And I have a thing to say to Brie. RUN!
I think that Joe saw where this was going and he had the people shut off the lights.
But there was this 1 light that stayed on. It pointed directly to the ring.