Dark World

Joe's P.O.V
WHOH man think about what your doing.
Look I know what I'm doing or otherwise I wouldn't have come up here.
Why are you doing this
I want to date the girl here.
He said pointing the gun at Nicki.
Look man I think that you wanna reconsider what your doing. Man she has done nothing wrong.
See now that's where your wrong. She rejected me that's the wrong thing to do. That's why your in this mess right now.
So you wanna hurt her because she was being loyal.
Look ill do whatever you want just don't hurt my family.
His smile grew bigger. And even more creeper. It toke me a minute to process that my daughter was still in the room.
I bent down to her level. Joelle honey take your coloring book and crayons and go color a picture for me. Hey do me a favor and color page 911 for me. Because I know how much you love that picture.
She just nodded and ran in the room and closed the door.

Nicki's P.O.V
The knot in my stomach began to grow. The larger and larger it got the sicker I felt. The room was getting smaller. I brushed my hand against my skin to find out that I was sweating like crazy. The air was getting thicker. It was becoming harder to breathe.
I saw him point the head of his gun at me. Which didn't help at all.
Look ill do whatever you want just put the gun down.
How do I know that your not going to try something.
Just put the FUCKING gun down and I'll do whatever you want. And it's getting harder and harder for me to breathe every time I talk so.... .......

My panic attack got the best of me and I fainted.
When I woke up I was in a hospital bed with a needle stuck into my arm.

Joe was asleep in the chair in the corner. I really didn't wanna bother him it's just one thing WHERE IS JOELLE?!?

Joe....Joe.......JOE! He jumped in fear. Ohhhh your awake. Yeah that's nice where's Joelle. She's downstairs. With who. Dean and Seth.

Where is he?

When you fainted we called 911 the police showed up and saw that he had a gun pointed towards me and you and he was arrested on the spot. It actually he was wanted.
Oh really well looks like I'm not going to make it to raw tonight.
They said that there going to hold you overnight.
Well my eyes are getting a little heavy so I'm going to go back to bed. One more thing come here.  I planted my lips onto his. His tongue trying to take control. I just chuckled with my lips still pressed up against his. As I broke the kiss I managed to say tell Joelle that I love her and thank you for being a big girl.
Soon the world around me turned black as I closed my eyes.