Through hell and high waters

Nicki's P. O. V
I wake up in this house. I have never been here. I have a throbbing headache. I'm trying not to move at much. I look over expecting to see Joe but what I see is Drake.

He's a boy from my pack. I can remember him from training. There was a rumor going around that he liked me but I never really knew. I just went on and started dating Joe.

But that makes NO sense. I could have sworn that I saw Joe last night. He even kissed me. I felt it.

There was no way that could explain how I saw roman but the next day I see drake. I must be see all of this. It's all in my head. I said whispering trying hard not to wake him. I look around the room and I see my shoes on the other side room.

Great just great.

As I slowly get off the bed. Trying extremely hard not to wake him. He starts to move. He just turns over.

I let out a hard sigh.

I get off the bed and I step on the cold wood floor. As I walk over to my shoes the floors start to creek. My steps were starting to become larger to avoid waking him up.

I grabbed my shoes and walked out the door. Once I'm outside I realized that I have no idea where I'm going. I also I have no idea where I am.

So I realized that I'm back at square one. I just started walking in the woods.  I looked down at the paw prints that I was making in the wet dirt.

I stopped for a second to take a look at my surroundings. All I saw was a circle full of trees.  I feel this large build up of fear in my stomach. I start to panic and I also start to hyperventilate.

I try and find a way for me to calm myself down. Usually Joe is there to help me do that. My breaths start to get longer and stronger. Then the strangest thing happens.

I start to hear Joe's voice. I try not to let my emotions get the best of me here and I try not to listen. But the voice only managed to get to the front of my mind.

He said you know where I am. Just come and find me.
No I don't.
Yes you do. All you have to do is come and find me.
I don't know where you are. Help me Joe please.
........
Joe
........
Joe?
........

I knew that it was all in my head. That nothing was real. First I'm seeing things and now. I think it's just because I haven't been eating for the 3 weeks I've been out here.

All I want right now is for me to eat and get to the city. The thought came to me that I am going to walk until I see the city lights.

2 problems I have no idea where I am and I don't know which direction to go. I start to pick up the momentum and run as fast as I can.

.:3 hours past:.

As I was walking I saw a road and I decided to walk along it till I see something.

I was starting to lose hope when I think I saw a light at the end of the tunnel. I saw a slight light at the end of the road.
I followed if it lead me to me to this gas station. On the side of the station was a sign the read city 5 miles.

I travel for what I thought was five miles. I saw a hotel. I can't remember where the guys are now. So I walked up to the lady behind the desk. I asked umm excuse me but I was wondering if I can use the phone?
Yea sure dial 9 first
Thank you

I dialed Joe's number and waited. As the phone rang I started to get more anxious. Soon I heard a sleepy hello.

Joe honey

Nicki? I heard the sleepiness disappear from his voice.

Yep.  I started to feel this sting in my eyes. Then I felt the hot tears streaming down my face.

Where are you.?

We're back at my apartment in Pensacola.

Oh ok stay there. I paused the conversation and asked the lady where we were. She said Tampa.
I mouthed thank you.

I should be hame soon.

I'll be waiting.

Alright honey see you soon love you

Ok love you too

I traveled another 4 hours just to get home. Or at least what I think was home.

Happy 4 of  July EVERYONE!
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Just been worried about my sick great grandma.

And Roman is gone for 30 days, deans champion, and Seth is being a big baby and crying over everything. ( nothing's changed) AJ is trying to get his redneck butt in every match that takes place. And we get the shield triple threat match that everyone has been waiting for. 

Well question| who do you want to win the shield triple threat match.
Comment below.  

                            Xoxo Nicki Rey