Restless Night

----Recap----
Will you marry me?
Yes yes!
Yes?
Yes
She said yes.
----------- end of recap-----------------
Nickis P.O.V
Look Joe I love you and all. Plus I'm really happy that you just asked me to marry you. Plus I don't want to leave but me and Joelle have to catch this plane.
I said slightly pulling away from his HUGE arms.
Second surprise I'm coming with you. I bought my plane ticket this morning right after I bought your ring.
Well do you have your bags packed?
Yes I packed them this morning also.
Well what you waiting for superman. We have a plane to catch.
I grabbed Joelle's hand and Joe grabbed the other. And we had walked through those double doors.
We got into one of those shofer cars. And drove to the airport.

We unload the bags from the car. And rushed into the airport. I checked my watch seeing that it was 9:20. We have 10 minutes till our place boards

As we were speed walking through the airport we aproched this large crowd of people.
We nicely pushed our way though the large group of people.
Once we got to the door we handed the lady our tickets and bored the plane.

As we toke our seats I thought that I heard someone calling my name. I turned around seeing nothing. I just walked down the row and sat down. As soon as everyone toke there seats the flight toke off.

.:2 hours past:.

As soon a the plane landed everyone rushed to get off the plane. Joe grabbed our bags and I grabbed my purse and Joelle's hand. As I walked away I thought that I heard my name being called. I curiously turned my head. Just to see nothing. I'm starting to get really worried. But I try my hardest not to mention or show it.

We just exit the plane. As we got in the car I noticed that there is this weird feeling that I'm getting that I'm being watched. But I still don't tell Joe.
I buckle Joelle into her seat. And she falls asleep instantly.

I guess she had a long day. I say as I turn back around in my seat. Joe looked at her in the rear view mirror. And chuckled. Yea I guess. Hey can I ask you something. What. I said a little worriedly. Back at the airport I saw that you kept looking behind you. Like someone kept calling your name and you couldn't see them. What was that about.
That. I felt as if someone was calling my name and when I turned to look a back there was nobody there. And I really didn't wanna bother you on it.  Then when we were loading stuff into the car I felt like someone was watching me. That's why I rushed into the car.

Soon we pulled up to the hotel. I'm extremely tired. I managed to get enough energy to get out the car walk up to the hotel door. Talk to the lady behind the desk and grab the room key. And then walk to the elevator press the button and walk to our room. Plus open the door.

But I couldn't have been as hard on me as it was on Joe.  Once we got in the room. Joe put Joelle to bed and I changed into my pajamas. Joe did the same. But before I was about to go to sleep I toke out my phone and my charger. And plug it up into the wall. I checked the time. 12:00. We made good timing. I was just about to lock my phone and put it on the night stand when I get a text from a unknown number saying I know what you are .

Let's just say that that was a restless night.