Because Of Me

NICKI's P.O.V
As I laid down on this bed. I couldn't even force myself to go to sleep. The thought of that person whoever they are knows what I am. I feel as if I could be endangering Joe and anyone else who is  affiliated with me.

I just stared up at the ceiling. I look at my phone that was charging on the nightstand. The time was 3:00 in three hours I have to get up and wrestle.

I know that tonight is going to be really hard to mange through.

*************Next Morning **********

I managed to get some sleep. Not much. But I was enough for me to get through the day.
The day wasn't what I expected. When I got to the performance center it was closed. I was extremely surprised because this place is open 24 hours. I would expect to get a notice or something. But nothing. Not even a sign on the door. I just sighed and walked back to my car.
On my way back to the car I was looking down at my phone. I didn't even notice the light from the sun was fading.
I bumped into the tall muscular man. He looked like he was in his mid 20's. And he was wearing a black hoodie. So I really couldn't recognize his voice. All I know is that it's REAL deep.
Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going.
Nah mami you cool. You didn't do it intentionally. Did you?
No of  course not.
Oh ok then. So what's your name.
I have a boyfriend
So ain't no thing to me.
Get away from me you pig

As I tried to push him out the way. I really didn't move him. So after that I just walked around him. He grabbed my arm and with every word he said he said his grip got tighter.
Look bitch I wanna go out with you so how about you make this easier for you and just give it to me.
Get away from me you perv.

I snatched my arm away from his tightest grip. And I ran to my car. He just sped walked over to me.
That just gave me time to open my door lock it and put the key in the ignition.
When he got up to my car he banged in the glass of the drivers window.
I put the car in reverse and drove off. I was going to stop at the grocery store but I'm way to scared so I just rush home.
I check my rear view mirror to see if she was going to follow me. I saw nothing.
I drove as quickly as possible to the hotel. I parked the car and ran into the lobby. I have never been so happy to be in a place full of people before. But it still wasn't safest for me. Being in Joe's arms was what i really wanted right now.
I walked over to the elevator and pushed the button and some of the stress that I had in my stomach faded. I toke a couple of deep breaths. I just turned around to see HIM looking for me through the large crowd of people. Soon he spotted me at the elevator. The elevator sign said that the car was on the eleventh floor. I didn't have time to wait for it. I quickly looked back over to the lobby to see he was a little closer.
I immediately looked for the stairs.
I burst open the door and ran up the flight of stairs.
As I was running up the stairs I saw him gaining on me. Looking at him made me trip on a stair and hurt my calf. I looked back at him and saw an evil smile come across his face.  I quickly got up and kept on running. But this time I have a limp. I watched as the signs passed and the numbers went up.
2.....3......4.....
Finally I reached the fifth floor. I opened the door and started searching through the bag looking for the key.
I was almost to room 210. (Her room) soon I realized that it was in my back pocket. I grabbed it and put it in the sensor and I saw that green light. I turn the knob. But when I walked in I made the mistake of not quickly shutting the door behind me. I was just relieved to see Joe. I run to hug him and Joelle who are sitting on the couch watching a movie. Joe saw me rush in and he got worried.
Nicki what's wrong.
Nothing.
I smiled and hugged the both of them.
Then the door burst open behind me.

You just had to make it hard didn't you.

My heart just started to race. All I saw after that I saw him reach in his back pocket and pull out a gun.

You brought this along yourself.

                 .:To Be Continued:.