So what do you say

Nicki's P.O.V
As I grabbed Joelle's hand. She tightly grabbed my hand and started to sniffle.
Ohh oh no no don't cry if you cry I'm going to cry. Come on how about this ? I said with a convincing smile. How about we FaceTime him before our plane takes off. She wipes off the streaming tears off out for her face. And smiles back. I grab her small warm hand and we walk out the door.

I buckled her into her seat and we left the arena. We had to go back to the hotel and get her things packed and ready to go.
But just as we were about to go there was a note on the coffee table. It read be careful of what you do in LA. Your carrying precious cargo.
I texted Joe and told him I read his note.
I started walking down the hall with Joelle. And my phone buzzed. He texted back saying what note? I was really confused. If he didn't send the note then who did.

I just replied back saying never mind it was nothing. He just read it but didn't say anything.

I just put my phone in my back pocket. And kept on walking. We got in the elevator and Joelle rushed to press the down floor button.

As we approached the lobby there's a well dressed Joe with a bunch of roses . I was frozen. I wouldn't have moved if Joelle didn't pull me towards him. It's like these two are magnets. They just contract to each other.

He walked up to us. I looked around noticing that we were standing in the middle of the lobby. With what felt like a million eyes on us. As I looked back at Joe I mouthed what are you doing.
He says just wait.

After a couple of seconds he toke a deep breath and said...... Look Nicki you have made me feel like I have been the luckiest man on the earth. I never felt like that until I met you. So I'm going to cut this long speech short. So I ask of you this? Will you marry me?

I was in a state of shock. I wasn't expecting this. I guess that was the point. I was so shocked that I didn't even notice that I was crying. I couldn't even mutter out a word. Until out of nowhere I just starting saying YES YES.

Joe looked up at me and said yes. Not knowing that because my words were slurred. I just nodded.

He slid the most beautiful ring on to my finger and we kissed. I guess me and Joelle won't be leaving tonight.