Fantasy and Reality

Nicki's P.O.V

As  I got into the elevator I replied to Drake's message with:

OK you got what you wanted. Just dont kill him. I'll meet you at your place. 
He replied with a devil emoji. (😈)

3 hours later 

I have just approached the doorstep of this horrible cabin in the woods. Bringing back horrible memories with every step I toke. Making me want to be with my family even more.

I toke one more deep breath before I walked into that cold place. I turned the cold doorknob and an entered this horrid place. With the first step I toke into this place you could feel that something was wrong. It was dark, you could barely see your own hand.

Hello!?!

I felt like I had been played. Or like somewhere I just stepped into a trap.

Why hello my sweet.

He was sitting in the chair in the darkest corner ever.

I AM NOT YOUR SWEET. SO DONT CALL ME THAT ASSHOLE.!

OH BUT YOUR WHATEVER I WANT YOU TO BE. I OWN YOU NOW!

I kept quiet I didn't want to make matters worse than they already were.

WHATS WRONG CATS GOT YOUR TONGUE!

ALRIGHT DRACULA  YOU GOT A PROBLEM TOWARDS LIGHTS?

He turned on the light in the side table next to the chair. I was now shown his extremely ugly face.
On the table there was this outfit that was perfectly folded. I first thought that it belonged to him. But from what I saw it was to small to fit him.
I nicely stood in the doorway with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Come here sit on papa's lap and tell me whats wrong. He said as he patted his lap.

I slowly toke my time making my way over to the chair. I sat down. This feeling started in my stomach. It was guilt and uncomfort. All of this just felt wrong.

What's on your mind.

This, How all of this is wrong. I don't want to do this!

Oh well when you put it like that, I'm not going to make you do something you dont want to do.

Really?

Hell No! You thought I was serious! Ha!

He picked out the outfit that was on the table and handed it to me.

This is yours go put in on you are never to take it off. You will not be at work this week. You are not to contact anybody other than me. You are also not allowed to leave this cabin until we move.

So this cabin is temporary.

We leave at the end of the week. In the meantime get dressed and meet me in the bedroom

Once I got in the bathroom I unfolded the outfit. It was a black lace set. I already knew what was going to happen once I walked out this door. Be prepared for the worst time of my life.

I had felt like my life was over. Like I died inside. All the good moments that I had flashed before my eyes. Making me start to realize that I was never going to get these again.

My world had been flipped completely upside down.

I quickly got dressed trying my hardest not to cry. With that painful burning in my eyes and the lump in my throat.

I finished and looked at myself in the mirror, I wiped away some stray tears and cleared my throat. I opened the door and there he lay naked on the bed. Leading me to it.

He grabbed my hand and sat me down. He pushed me to lay down. He yanked my panties off. Didn't even touch my bra. He positioned himself and roughly thrusted into me. It was a painful mess. At this moment I felt like trash. I was now worthless. I have no meaning.

As the night fell, I stared at the moon and the stars out the side window. Wishing I was among them .  To be forgotten. And never remembered.

Once he finished he fell asleep. But I just climbed out of bed grabbed a blanket and pillow and slept on the cold leather couch. Wishing my knight in shining armor would come and rescue me from the highest tower and defeat the dragon.

But I will soon have to separate fantasy and reality.

Last thing I remember from that night was