Longer Night Than Expected

Nicki's P.O.V.

When I saw Joe I knew that I was in good hands. I knew that I was safe. Shes's all yours buddy. Enzo said with a small chuckle. Thanks Man, and by the way you did great out there. Thanks Catch you later Nicki. Enzo said before walking away. I just smiled and looked back at Joe. Who had a look of disappointment written across his face.

He pulled me into a near-by janitors closet and whisper screamed at me. YOUR PREGNANT AND YOUR WRESTLING TONIGHT ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND. Listen Joe, I get that your concerned about me wrestling tonight but there is really nothing that you should be worried about. There probably isn't any baby in there anymore. I said lowering my voice and looking at my stomach saddening myself. What do you mean there probably isn't a baby in there anymore. His voice becoming more stern. WHAT I said there isn't a baby in there anymore. This morning well afternoon Drake beat me to a bloody pulp he left and I toke that as my chance to pack my bags and go. So I am no longer staying with him anymore I'm just worried because it's only a matter of time till he realizes that my things are gone. And soon knows that I'm gone for good this time and that I'm not coming back this time.

Next time I see that son of a bitch I'm going to make sure that he gets the fight that he has been asking for. He said through his gritted teeth. NO! You have done enough. How about this me and you when we get back to the hotel we have a little fun together? Huh? A small smile spread across my lips. Or we can do it right here right now. He said pulling me closer to his body. OH NO mister. I have to be able to walk for my match. But you can wait you don't have anything scheduled for tonight right? He shook his head. Then when I finish my match tonight we can leave you just have to have my stuff already packed into the car and be waiting for me at the curtain. Well since I have to wait can I at least have a kiss? Let me think about that.... Ummmmm.....NO. Just kidding.. Come here papi. I wrapped my hands around his neck meeting his lips halfway.

That's enough nice try. I have to go but see you tonight mister.

--SKIPPING TO HER MATCH--

Enzo and I were dominating the match until all hell broke loose when Lana slapped Enzo. It made me mad. My blood was boiling I didn't know what to do. I jumped into the ring pulling down by her hair and slamming her head down on the mat. I gave her a couple of blows before Enzo pulled me off and back into our corner. I saw Lana her corner laying on the apron holding her head. I looked at Enzo as a devious smile spread across my lips. He kept looking back me and Lana. The crowd was starting to get anxious. Soon they started to chant TAG,TAG,TAG! He soon tagged me in. Making his way though the ropes. But Rusev was unaware of what had happened and charged at me. I acted in my reactions and super kicked him. Leaving him laying there stunned. I looked around not knowing what to do. I didn't know weather to go for the pin or to go and attack Lana then pin.

I looked at the ref and he mouthed go for it. I quickly dropped to my knees and pinned Rusev right there.

1...2...3! RING THE BELL!

Enzo got back into the ring and raised our hands high. I dropped our arms and pulled him in for a hug. I kissed him 1 more time before we cut to commercial.

I ran back to the back and saw my superman sitting on a crate ready for me.

Once he saw me he immediately put his phone down and grabbed my arm pulling me away from Enzo and Cass. Not giving me a chance to tell them good bye.
Come on we have to go. He said with eagerness in his voice. I manged to tell Enzo and Cass good bye as I was being pulled down the hallway to the exit.
Once we reached the car he sped to the hotel. Having all of the lights and the people flash by. But soon we reached the hotel. He ran back to the trunk and grabbed as many bag as he could hold and I grabbed my purse, I chuckled a little as I shook my head walking towards the door. By the time I had reached the lobby Joe had already gotten the key and was waiting for me at the elevator.