Say GoodBye

Nicki's P.O.V
So I wake up with the largest arm around me. I'm in so much pain from sleeping on this hard sofa bed. I get up and take a shower brush my teeth and still have enough time to watch tv. I slip on my black yoga pants and and altered Roman reigns shirt with my black and white roshès. And all that time Joe is still in sleeping. That's when I realized that I was up at the 6:00 in the morning. I've never gotten up that early before unless I was really hungry. But not hungry for anything. I was hungry for a deer or something. Nobody was up so I wrote a little note and I left. I grabbed the car keys from off the table and left out the door.

I drove to the nearest forest and parked the car. I got into wolf mode. Since it was BEFORE sunset it would be hard to find anything. But lucky me I found something. A bear. A black bear to be exact. But I was very hesitant about it. Because I didn't know if it was male or female. But at this point I wasn't really caring. I lunged at bear. Come to find out that it was a male. That means that it is ALOT stronger than I am. I had some serious trouble trying to take this thing down.

Good thing about it was that I have family in these parts of town. I let out help cry. It was a hard second before anybody showed up. But it was somebody other than expected.
Joe, Dean,Seth, my cousins Ashley and Taylor, and my old friend Skyler. I didn't know what she was a werewolf. I mean we really didn't keep in touch.
But getting to the fact of the matter. This bear wasn't getting any younger. Plus we needed to act fast so that we weren't seen.
We cornered the bear. We nipped at the Bears legs. It was a very long process. And because it was long that was bad for us. We nearly got caught. Long story short we are the bear and brought some back for Seth and Dean. Because they had to stay back and watch Joelle.
Once we finish eating this bear me and Skyler go and catch up.
It turns out that her boyfriend is a werewolf and she ask for it. I guess she didn't know that it hurts as fuck.

We left the forest. And drive back to the hotel where Joelle and Dean and Seth are still sleeping.
Awwwwww look at that there still sleeping. I said pointing to Dean and Seth. Let's wake them up.
Ok do what u want with them.
I walked to Dean and Seth who were sitting on the couch. Dean Seth wake up. I said slightly shaking them.
You can hear them moaning as if they can hear me.
Come on Dean and Seth get up. 
In the name of lucifer let us sleep.
Ok you asked for this..... GETTTTT UPPPPPPPP!
They both jumped out of the chair.
You should have got up when I was being nice.

-----------—---------------------------------
Skipping to the RAW.
-----------—--------------------------------
Joe's P.O.V.
It's just about time for my match. I can't think straight. I don't want Ronia to go I don't want Joelle to go. I have to much on my mind. I need to focus on my match. This like any other day. Any other match. Breath Joe breath. I-I...

I was stumbling on my words

I was stumbling on my words. It was just a match against dolf ziggler. I have done harder things in life. 
And before I know it my theme song is playing. I waited toke a deep breath and walked out the curtain.
Crowd goes wild I look around and see Nicki and Joelle sitting in the front row on the right.
I blow a wink towards them.
Joelle's smile grew wider. I love seeing My 2 favorite girls happy.
I climb into the ring, climb onto the turnbuckle and raise my championship in the air.
Then dolf ziggler theme music comes on. He does his stupid dance then climbs in the ring. I give my championship to the ref. And he gives it to some other guy. Then they ring the bell.

Me and Dolf lock up. I managed to convert it to a head lock. But the thing that was different from now and a few minutes ago is that back then I was so filled with anxiety. And now all my fears go away. But not realizing that I was daydreaming. In the ring . Dolf toke this as his advantage and put me in the zig zag
1-2-3.
And your winner by pin is dolf ziggler. But I don't care if I lose. 1 I didn't lose my title. And 2 I was too worried about what was going to happen after the match.

The ref gave me my title hand I walked backstage. I saw in the corner of my eye Ronia and Joelle  getting up and walking to the backstage door. I wait for them there. I saw Joelle and I picked her up and I gave her a HUGE Bear hug. Then I hugged Nicki and gave her a kiss.
Well I guess it's time for us to say goodbye.
Nope it's time for us to say see you later
Alright see you later. Jojo bear and my love.
See you later Joe.
I gave JoJo 1  more hug and I have Ronia 1 more kiss. And then we went our separate ways.