PUNISH (Part 2)

Joe's P.O.V
Ok so how do you wanna do this. Because I don't wanna take advantage of you like that.
Don't worry babe I'm ready. Actually I'm WAY past ready.
Are you coming or not.
NICKI said as she lured me towards the bed.
She started at my ear. Nibbling away. I let out a small moan. She chuckles as if she knows that I like it.
You don't think I know what your doing. I said
And what is that. She says as she travels farther and father down. (Now she is at his waistband)
You trying to take is slow.
Alright big daddy.
I look at her and she gives me this  seductive look.
Alright now I'm definitely going to punish you for that.
I turn her around and I start at her ear and move further and further down.
I pulled off her black lace bra and sucked on her breast until a small moan escaped her lips.
You like that don't you babygurl.
Yes daddy.
I kissed her stomach and just to lighten up the mood a little bit. I licked the inside of her belly button. And tickled her.
Alright baby I'm going to take this nice and slow and then pick up the pace. Alright.
Ok just move when I say move got it.
I nodded.

NICKI's P.O.V
Joe kissed my stomach. He got lower and lower. Till he reached the top of my lace panties. He looked up at me and said you ready. I nodded as I bit my lip.
I lifted my hips so he could get my panties off. And once he did they were immediately on the floor.
He toke his thumb and his index finger and rubbed around my clit.
If it hurts to much then tell me and I will stop.
But I didn't say anything because i was to busy moaning.
He just looked at me and chuckled.
Alright Virgin Mary ready for the big dog.
Yes oh Yes big daddy.
He reached down to unbuckle his pants but couldn't because I slapped his hands away.
Oh no let me. It is the least I can do for you undressing me.
Babe I can undress myself.
I know but I can do it way better that you can.
I unzipped his zipper and pulled his pants down to find out what he was talking about when he said big dog.
WHOH!
I know your impressed.
Oh yeah.
Ready
Oh yeah.
--------—------------------------------------
He inserted his Johnson into my cave.
I winced at the pain of his HUGE MEMBER inside me.
Babygurl do you want me to stop.
No No your fine. It was painful but it was a pain that you could bear.
After a few strokes I got used to the feeling and I told him to go FASTER.
BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE.
It hurt like HELL and I wanted him to stop but I didn't tell him too. It was like my mouth didn't wanna say word, unless it was;Joe I think I'm about to cum. Which in this case I was.
He whispered in my ear.Go ahead left go, I'm almost at my breaking point.
I let go all over him. And about 20 seconds later he let go.
With sweat dripping from his forehead I asked me for a round 2.
How about a bath.
Works for me as long as your there. I'll go run the water.

A few minutes later the water was completely ran and he said. Aren't you coming?
Now you know damn well I can't walk,
Come carry me. I said with my baby voice. He picked me up bridal style and walked me to the bathroom.

We stayed in the tub for about and hour . Changed into our PJ's and drifted off to sleep.