A long day

Nicki's P.O.V
I wake up to the sun in my face. Through the blinds. I pick up my phone that was sitting on the nightstand and checked the time. It was 9:45. I got so scared school started at 8. I was so late this was going to mess up my perfect record. I hurry and get in the shower. Put on my adidas pants and put on one of Joe's jerseys and walk down stairs and the car keys off the table by the door. To see Joe on the couch and I kiss him before I hit the door. But before I can walk out the door Joe ask me. Where are you going.
I'm late for school. Now I have to go.
Your not in school anymore.
Oh yeah right. Still don't have that in my head yet.
Oh well .. I put my bags down and sit on the couch next to Joe.
Well what do we have planned for today.
Well we have to leave here and head to the airport in 30 minutes.
But I am the only one that has to get ready. Joe said with a smirk. 

Joe's P.O.V
I get up off the couch and walk to the bed room and get in the shower. I get out and check the time and see that it in 9:50. we have to be at the airport by 10. I put on some sweats and a v-neck t-shirt.
I walked down stairs and Ronia is eating grapes on the couch. I grab one and say com'on we have to get out of here now take the grapes with you. I grab her bag and rush downstairs to the car.
I get in the car and stand in there for five minutes until Nicki comes downstairs with 2 suitcases. I completely forgot about the other bags.
I grabbed the bags and threw them in the trunk and sped to the airport. We made it there just in time for Stephanie and Hunter to give us our tickets. Nicki forgot to mention the I'm a wwe superstar. Nicki is my girlfriend on tv and in real life. But she doesn't really wrestle even though she knows how to. But this time it's different. She has a storyline where she is in a feud with Lana so they're really nice speaking terms right now and they do fight once in a while but other than that there's not really anything that Nicky does. But that fact that she's there is enough.  We get on the plane and she immediately falls asleep before the plane even takes off. We land in Miami do our live show and then head to pensacola. We decide we were going to fly because driving takes 9 hours and ain't nobody got time for that.
We headed back for the airport and bought our tickets and got on our plane.
About an  hour later we arrived in Pensacola. We get a rental and drive down to our hotel and fall face first on to our bed and fall asleep. We'll meet my parents in the morning. Oh and one more thing. I love you😘

Love you more😘😘

Good night😴😴😴
Goodnight. 😴😴😴