Chapter 1

SOPHIA'S POV

"Ready?" My little Sister, Carmela asked me. I looked at myself at the mirror again. "Yea. Are you sure you can babysit Sabrina today?" "Sure sis. Just nail the interview." I smiled. "Remember! You're future employer is a very.... Well..... Good luck." I tilted my head. "What?" Carmela smiled. "Good luck sis. With that outfit, I think you're going to nail it." I turned to look at the mirror again.

I decided to put my Long auburn hair in a neat bun. A Friend from university told me about an opening in the finance department in a multinational aviation maintenance company. Since I want this job desperately, I decided to be extra...... Sophisticated? I turned my body and examine my looks. Black suit pants and white dress shirt, just about right make up and some eyeshadow to compliment my green orbs. Perfection!

"Charlie Avilia's wild parties went out of hand when a police officer escorted her out of a famous club!"

"Another useless morning news." I said and turn off the TV with the remote. After I feel satisfy with my looks, I went to my baby's room and kiss her for good luck."Mommy going to find a job sweetheart. Be nice to your aunt Carmela." I said to my sleeping angel. I caressed her cheeks and just watch this beautiful angel. I smiled. Thank God that bastard didn't took her away from me. I closed the door slowly not to wake her up. She's the only reason I'm still holding on. I walked towards the kitchen counter where Carmela was making breakfast.

I moved in to her house after Brian threw Me out. That Son of a bitch decided to marry another younger and sexier woman after I had Sabrina. His reason, my junk is not fit enough for him anymore. What kind of man do that to a woman! I truly regret marrying him. We had been together for years, since high school, through university and we ended marrying each other. Not even once I noticed his flaws. He always so nice and he was perfect for me. Now I know the phrase no one is perfect does exist.

"Nervous?" I looked up to see my sisters warmed smile. "A little bit." I never even had any experience being interview because right after getting my degree, I ended up marrying a jerk. "Don't worry. With your degree and looks, only blind people won't hire you and your're basically a genius!" I stood to give my Sister a hug. "I needed that Mel. Thanks" my Sister patted my back. "Your welcome. What are sisters for right." I pulled away and sit back again.

I had my breakfast and walked towards Carmela's car. I don't know what I will do without her in my life. I started the car and drive to Avilia Corporation, the place that maybe held my future.......

CHARLIE'S POV

"THE FUCK CHARLIE!" I woke up with a throbbing headache and my Sister screaming at me. "Shut the fuck up bitch." I said and pulled the comforter up my head. I could hear her heels clicking hard on the wooden floor. She pulled the comforter and threw it on the floor. "GET THE FUCK UP! I NEVER DREAM OF SEEING MY LITTLE SISTER BEING DRAGGED OUT OF A CLUB BY A POLICE!" I opened my eyes and instantly a bright light hit me.

"Shut the fucking curtains. Andrea, there's  always a first time for everything." I could feel she sat on my bed. "Char, what did I do to make you act like this? Did I do something wrong? Did I raised you badly?" Oh God! She's doing the blaming herself thing. I try to sit up. Andrea noticed my struggled and she helped me. "Look. I'm 23. You're married and your Husband and kids need you. I'm fine alone and I'm absolutely don't need all the yelling. And it's not your fault. You raised me to be amazing in my line of work that you threw at my face to handle alone." I chuckled. "But seriously, it's not your fault." I reached out to hug her.

"It's not fine when the police called me at 3 AM." I laughed. "That's a record! Usually it's 4 or 5 AM." Andrea pulled away and hit me. "If i received anymore complaints I will marry you off. And I'm not even kidding." Hell no! I'm too young for a commitment. "No way bitch. There's no way I'm letting you control my love life. And aren't you suppose to be somewhere that is not here." "Nope. Christian said he's going to send the kids himself." I nodded. "How is my nieces. How's Marsha and Misha?" Andrea stood up.