Chapter 8

CHARLIE'S POV

"I want the files from Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Thank you." I said over the phone that connected to Ellie's. "Sure. Ummmm. You have visitors." I sighed. "If it's Yuri, throw him out." "No. It's the sugar mommies." That's new. Why are they here. "Let them in." It's been months I last spoke to them. I wonder what they want. A knocked on my door startled me. "Come in." I said and the door opened slowly.

Two intimidating blonde woman came through my door looking not so happy about something. They always have this strong and rage aura coming out from their radiating body. "Hey Charlie." They said in unison. "Hey Kimberly..... Nicole. What's up?" Kimberly slammed her hands on my table. "Jesus! What's wrong!" I'm not a very patient person. "Our sugar baby ran away while we're in Paris for her birthday!" Nicole said and cry.

Well that's what they get for having a 19 year old. "And you're here for.....???" Kimberly smiled. "We want a new one. From one of your girls." I laughed. "Oh! Sure! Which one?" They both smirked. Wow. They do can change attitude in just like that! "Well we had our eyes on Alice for years." I raised my eyebrows at them.m and chuckled. Of course they do.

"Come to the club tonight and I'll introduce you." They smirked. "Thank you Charlie." "Anything for you girls." They both stand and smiled. "Meet yo tonight Charlie." I nodded and watched them walking out of my room. "Ellie. Come in please." Moments later Ellie come in with the files I wanted. "Tell the girls we're coming tonight. I want to introduce Sophia to them." Ellie raised her eyebrows.

"No secrets between us. Now go."
Ellie laughed and walked out. I called Sophia to let her know I'm taking her out tonight. Thank God she said yes. My office phone ringing again. "Charlie Avilia....What?!...I'll be right there." I hang up. That nerve of a boy. I stand, grabbing my phone and walked out of my office. "Ellie. Follow me." "What's up?" She asked me when we enter the elevator.

"I'll introduce you to Sophia's ex. She's at the lobby making a trouble." "Brian?" I nodded. When the elevator door opened, a yelled greeted me. Obviously it's that boy. Everyone at the lobby make way for me and Ellie. "Hey short stuff." Brian turned his head to me. "I am not short! You're just frickishly taller than me! Bitch!" I'm the bitch now?

"Sure shorty. What are you doing in my building?" He scoffed. "I don't see your name here!" Can be he more stupid than this. "Look behind you idiot." He turned and gave me again. "Obviously it is." I smiled. "What are you doing here?" He smirked. "I'm here to see you." "Why?" "I need 1 million." I scoffed. "And you expect me to just give it to you?" He smirked and walked towards me.

"Oh you will. Because I'm planning to kidnap my own kid and sell her organs for my own gain." This bastard! "You willing to kidnap your own kid. Your flesh and blood?" I looked at him with rage. "She's nothing to me. Plus if you don't give me my money by Friday, I'll rape Sophia till she screamed so loud she died from exhaustion." Again he smirked.

I can't let that happen. "Ellie my check book. Now." He gave me a winning smiled. He think he can control me? Over my dead body. "Here." I wrote him a check for 1 million dollars and throw the check that him. He picked it up like a lowlife. "Thank you. You do love her huh." "Charlie?" I know that voice. I turned to see Sophia. "Brian what are you doing here?!"

He waved the check at her. "Turns out your fiancée love you so much. Bye bitches." Sophia walked towards me. "What is he doing here? And why you gave him a check?" I didn't say anything. I just want to kill him right now. How dare he came to my building and humiliated me like that! Charlie Avilia is not someone to toy with.

He will feel pain more than ever........

SOPHIA'S POV

"GUARD THIS BUILDING CAREFULLY! WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING SECURITY IF YOU GUYS LET A SMALL CREATURE LIKE THAT ENTER MY FRONT DOOR!" I flinched when Charlie's piercing voice booming the huge lobby. "We're sorry Miss." "Sorry doesn't make me happy! He's forbidden to enter! GET THE FUCK OFF MY FACE!" The guys quickly scram away.