Chapter 14

THIRD PERSON POV

"I agreed to this but why I need to wear my expensive suit" Charlie looked at herself in the mirror. "Because you agree to do this charity and here we are also you need to talk to Doctors and parents." Andrea smiled as she do last touches for the get up. The Avilia sisters currently in the children hospital. Entertaining kids in a very...... Special way. "Why can't I just let my nieces do it?" Charlie whined.

"Because I said so. Now turned around." Charlie pushed her sisters hand from getting to her head. "I will wear this but not the pink bow! No way in hell I will!" Andrea sighed. "Fine." Charlie sighed heavily. "Let's get this over with." Charlie said and walked towards the door. As she opened it, her eyes landed on a princess. "Wow." Is the only thing Charlie can say.

Marsha is fixing Sophia's crown when Charlie appeared from a door. Charlie was speechless. Sophia blushed deep red as she watched Charlie's mouth hang open. "Damn. I never thought a princess will be here." Sophia hushed her. "And Marsha. You look..... Great." Charlie said unsure of what her Niece is wearing. "What are you actually?" "Batgirl." Charlie raised her eyebrow. "Then who's the batman?" Marsha pointed towards her Father.

Charlie laughed hard. "Not funny Charlie! And why Charlie get to wear a suit?!" Christian asked her Wife. "Because we need to be the host." Andrea simply answered. "Nice outfit Misha. What are you?" "Wonder Woman." Sophia sighed. "Why am I the only princess?" "Because the girls need their princess and you look perfect!" Andrea said and smiled. "I think we're done. I will hold Sam. You need to talk Charlie. And Sophia and Sabrina will be the princesses."

Seconds later Sabrina walked out with Ellie. "Look papa! Princess." Charlie leaned down and pick Sabrina up. "Very nice. Look like a real princess." Charlie kissed Sabrina's forehead and let her down. "Let's get this over with." Charlie said and walked out of the room. First, they visited the cancer ward. Charlie and Andrea enter the ward and the others waited outside.

Charlie talked to some parents and listen throughly. Charlie always have the heart of gold. She doesn't like to see people in distress. Charlie look at the motionless little girl in chemotherapy through the glass. "To ease your problems, my family and I will donate." Ellie handed her the cheque. Charlie wrote some generous amount for the family. "Here. I hope she feel better soon." Charlie handed the cheque and smiled.

The couple took the cheque with shaky hands. They looked at the amount and knelt to Charlie. They said they thanks and grateful because there's someone who cares. Charlie patted the fathers shoulder and walked out. Andrea smiled when Charlie walked out. "You look amazing in there." They continued to visit every patients and parents. The others try to make the kids as happy as possible under their circumstances.

When they arrived home, Charlie was about to opened her front door when something caught her eye. A box. A very smelly box. She opened the box and immediately she gag. She looked inside and it's a pig brain inside them. Charlie chuckled. "This is not something I will get bored at." Charlie quickly closed the box when she noticed her nieces and and Sabrina ran towards the house.

"Charlie what is that? And what is this vile smell?" Andrea asked her. Charlie showed the box and quickly she move Sam from the box. "What's happening?" Charlie leaned in. "Usual stuff." Andrea glared. "Charlie Hera Avilia! What's going on?!" "Olivia happen. Now shut up because Sophia is here." Sophia smiled. "It's time for little Sam to breastfeed."

Andrea handed Sam to Her and they walked in the house. Charlie was about to followed her when Andrea dragged her towards the garage. "Tell me what's going on." Charlie explained to her Sister and Andrea just lectured her Sister. Charlie knew better to kept a secret from her. "So what are you going to do? This is a serious matter. Someone's life might be at stake." "I know Andrea. That's why I call Lulu."