Chapter 18

TORI'S POV

"MAMA!!!!!" Sabrina yelled at me when I waked in the front door. "Hey Bri. Are you?" "Good." She said and smile. "Where's Mommy?" Sabrina took my hand and lead me to the nursery room. Sophia was breastfeeding little Sam. "Hey precious." Sophia looked up and smiled. "Hey Tori." Sophia put Sam down. I leaned and kiss Sam's forehead. "Charlie will be home in a minute. I can't wait to see her face when you told her." Sophia said.

"When we told her." I corrected her. She looked confused. "You were there when this baby is conceived." Sophia chuckled. "Do youngster anything to eat? I'm hungry." "Yea. I did cook. But I don't know if it's what you want." I smiled. "I'll eat anything." Sophia smiled and stand up. "Mama up." Sabrina said and held her hands up. "Sabrina, mama just came back home from work. She's tired." I waved it off. "It's ok. Bri... Come on."

Sabrina giggled when I pick her up. We walked towards the kitchen and Sophia place the plate in front of me. "Something smell good." Sophia smiled. "Here. Dig in." And I did. I never taste something delicious in my life. "Hey. Do you think we can get a maid or something? I mean so you won't be doing the work alone." "In okay with the work. I mean after Charlie asked me to quit, and just stayed at home while you two working, I have nothing else to do."

"But precious, it's a big house. You need help." "I think you need the help too." Suddenly a voice behind us startled us all. "PAPA!!!" Sabrina ran towards Charlie. "CHARLIE?! We both said in unison. Charlie smiled and walked towards us. "So.... I'm hungry. I really need that food tori eating." Sophia laughed. "I'll be back." Sophia stand and walked to the kitchen. "How are you Charlie? I heard you're sick." Charlie reached to take my fries. "I'm healthy now. Hmmm. Nice perfume. What's that?" "Burberry."

She sniffed me again. "You smelt amazing." Sophia walked in with plates fill with food. "Yay! Food!" Charlie beamed. Sophia leaned in to me while Charlie too busy devouring her food. "We'll tell her tonight after Andrea took the kids away for the birthday party." I nodded. In just minutes Charlie finished her food and burp. "That's disgusting." She just smiled. Charlie waved me over when she saw Sophia at the kitchen, cleaning. "Look."

And I did and gasped at the sight. "Charlie that's beautiful." Charlie smiled. "Do you think she will like it?" I chuckled. "She will love it." "Oh!" Charlie reached for something in her pocket. "I have yours as well." She said and opened the box. "I bought the same ring. So...... You two match. And I have mine as well. The rings have your names on it. Look.... 'Victoria'.... And here is 'Sophia'..." I smiled. She really went all out.

Charlie stand and called for Sophia. Sophia sat next to me and putting her hand on my thigh. "Now that the two of my lovely ladies are here, I want to give you both a little gift from Paris. I just had to buy them because it remind me of the two of you." Charlie showed the ring she showed me before. "Sophia..... Victoria..." He put the box in our hands. "This will show people that both of you are mine and mine alone." Charlie smirked. "25 carat diamond ring for m lovelies." Charlie leaned and hugged both of us.

"Damn I miss both of you. And the kids of course." Sophia chuckled. "We miss you too." I heard the front door opened. "Heyylo." Andrea's voice startled us all. "Oh Charlie your back. Nice." Charlie went to hug her Sister. "What are you doing here?" "Picking my nieces and Carmela. Where are they?" "Wait you're taking Sam?" Andrea nodded. "That is growing on me." I chuckled. Sophia went to call for them. "Here's the bag with the breast milk. Just heat them up when she's fussy." I have her the bag.

"I wanna hug my kid first." Charlie took Sam from Sophia and snuggle her. "Daddy's home. But then you have to go with aunt Andrea." Sam make the cutest pout ever. "She's totally your kid Tori." Sophia said. We all laughed. After thousand of kisses that Charlie gave, she finally handed Sam to Andrea. "Wait who's driving?" "Carmela will." Sabrina was already at the door waiting impatiently. "Hey Sabrina! Come here." Charlie called for Sabrina. "Give papa a kiss first." Charlie said as she knelt for her.