Chapter 21

THIRD PERSON POV

"Andrea?" Alexa, Lulu's Girlfriend was startled to see such surprised on her doorstep. "Alexa." Andrea smiled. Alexa can't contained her happiness when she just hugged Andrea tightly. "OH MY GOD! It's been so Long. How are you." Andrea chuckled. "It's only been 13 years." Alexa pulled away and chuckled. "13 years is a Long time. Andrea feel like she's interrupting something when she noticed Alexa was wearing her lingerie.

"Did I interrupting something?" Alexa shake her head. "I was just sleeping. He's doing stuff he love." Andrea raised her eyebrows. "Torturing?" Alexa nodded. "Well I hope he's not gone too far." Alexa noticed the shotgun and smirked. "Andrea Aphrodite Avilia. Are you going to do what I think your going to do?" Alexa raised her eyebrows. Andrea laughed. "I still remember our college time." Alexa chuckled. "And don't call me by my middle name ever again. And also my last name change after I married that bastard."

Alexa laughed. "Well. You're still Andrea who ran over a group of guys for me. I'll show the way." Andrea followed Alexa and talked all  the way. Catching up what's happening in their life after 13 years. "How's Marsha?" Andrea smiled. "She's amazing." "How old is she again?" "16." Alexa smiled as she remembered the day Marsha came to the world. A lot of screaming and yelling. "I have one crucial question before you entered this chamber."

Andrea chuckled. "Sure. Humour me." "Does Charlie know about your past?" Andrea shake her head. "She know me as the Caring and loving Sister. That's all." "How about your other side?" "It's better to keep that part hidden." Alexa touched the knob. "You should stayed with us and be in this business along side Charlie. You were one mean woman Andrea." Andrea chuckled. "I'm a Mother now and only this day I want to avenged my Sister. She need my help." Alexa opened the door and invited Andrea inside.

"Well. Knock yourself out." "You're not going to join me?" Alexa laughed. "Of course I am! Yes! Even in lingerie." Andrea laughed and grabbed Alexa's hand. They walked towards a badly beaten woman and smirked. "Well Lulu do a little more before us." "I didn't." Lulu suddenly said behind them. "Anna did." Anna make her visible to both of the woman and waved. "Andrea. Meet Anna. My Cousin, lover and Lulu's partner." Andrea raised her eyebrows. Andrea looked at Anna from top to bottom.

"Anna, this is Andrea. The Aphrodite." Anna's eyes widen. "THE Aprodite?!" Alexa nodded. Anna now can't believe she get to meet the Aphrodite herself. The person who was well known in the underworld not so Long ago. The person who kill the biggest drug lord in LA so that Damien could control the underworld. The person who disguise herself as the sweet and innocent young girl but lethal and experience assassin on the inside. "I'm a Mother now. So I don't kill people for fun." Andrea said.

"You're a legend!" Anna exclaimed. Andrea chuckled. "That's new." Andrea remove the shotgun from her back and looked at Olivia's body in front of her. Suddenly Andrea smelt something horrible. "You guys really need to clean this chamber. It smelt horrible." Andrea lifted Olivia chin using her hand and smiled at her. "Olivia Bennex." Olivia slowly opened her eyes and registered her surrounding. "Andrea?" Andre smiled. "You cause a lot of damaged in my family. You cost one woman's dignity. What do you have to say about this?"

Olivia smirked. "I killed the unborn baby! That's good news for me." Andrea's demeanour changed and she ball up her fist and hit Olivia's mouth hard. The chair Olivia was sitting on bounced back and Andrea managed to catches it. "I have no patients." Andrea said. "Do whatever you want to me." Olivia said. Andrea smirked. "I'll show you why people were so scared of me before." Andrea grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to a table.

"STAND UP!" Andrea's sudden screamed startled the three people who watched it all. Alexa leaned in to Lulu. "She's back huh." Lulu looked at her dear old Crush and smiled. "Yup. She's back." Alexa wrapped her arms around Lulu's waist. Anna did the same and they both rested their heads on Lulu's chest. Andrea grabbed Olivia's hair tighter and slammed her head hard on the table, broke her nose in the process.