Chapter 16

THIRD PERSON POV

Charlie smiled at the sight of her house. This is the house she renovated for the ladies of her life. Sophia, Sabrina, Sam and Tori including Carmela will moved in tomorrow and she need to make a last minute touched up. This house is complete with a kid friendly environment. Basically she add game room, kids room and even a mini park just for her little Sabrina and Sam.

Charlie make sure everything in its place. She want to wow her women. She never thought Sophia will accept it. But after Sophia went to sleep last night, Tori asked her to meet in private and Tori have her a will. Charlie make sure to hold the will for their little Sam if something happen to her. Charlie was weirded out by her sudden action but she know better than to question her motive.

"Miss. We're done." Charlie smiled and looked around. "Good. How about the kids room?" "The mansion is done. The rooms, bathroom and even the mini park outside." Charlie nodded. "Meet my assistant. She will give you a cheque to pay for everything." The woman nodded and walked out. She walked through the house, checking every detail. After she feel satisfy, she decided to go to Sophia's house to see if they finished packing.

As she arrived she noticed that Sabrina been following Tori around. "Mama..... Up." Charlie noticed Tori's reaction was.... She never seen before. "Sabrina... Mama Tori is tired. She just came back from work." Sophia said to her Daughter. "It's ok Sophia..... Come here Sabrina." Tori pick Sabrina up and she giggled happily. " Charlie smiled at the sight. It's only been a week and Sabrina call Tori Mama?

"Mama.... Doll.... The mall. Can I?" Tori chuckled. "Sure Sabrina. We can buy for Sam as well." Sabrina jumped excitedly while in Tori's arms. "Don't spoil her too much." Sophia said. "I like spooling kids. Who knows when will the last day I live right? So let's just appreciate life for a while." Sophia sense something wrong with what Tori just said. But she let it go.

"Hey." Charlie said at the door. "PAPA!!" Sabrina ran towards Charlie. "Hey Sabrina. How's papa little girl?" "Sam sleeping.." Charlie chuckled. "I meant you." Sabrina giggled. "I'm fine." Charlie kiss Sabrina's cheek. Sophia and Tori went to Charlie and kiss both her cheeks. "Hey Charlie." They both said in unison. Charlie leaned to Sophia's Lips and Tori's.

Tori smiled at Charlie and wink at her. "Do something about her stress." Tori whispered at Charlie. Charlie smiled and nodded. "Carmela...." Carmela showed up and Charlie wink. "We'll be back later. Can you babysit a little bit?" "Sure. I have friends over later too." Charlie smirked and dragged confused Sophia to her car. She opened the door and let Sophia in. "Tori! Follow us." Tori hesitant. "Come on." Finally Tori giving in.

That night they have a little fun. Too little too much fun that Tori forgot that she's ovulating. Sophia and Tori had the best night ever in their life.........

SOPHIA'S POV

"Okay. This is not a house. This is a palace!" I exclaimed when I got out of the car. Last night activity was so much fun for us. And we didn't even got home. We were too tired. Who knows Charlie had the energy to pleasure both of us. Charlie laughed. "Everybody was sent to the house this morning. So it's just unpacking time." We both walked towards the house and again I gasped. Too bad tori can't be here. She have to be in Philly.

"Welcome home baby." Charlie said behind me and hug me from behind. "I hope you like it." She said and kissed my neck. "Oh. Andrea took the kids today. Because we're unpacking and all. She will come later this evening." I nodded. We spent the day unpacking. After Carmela came home, she helped us unpack and I make a little brunch. "I finished mine." Carmela said behind me. "Okay. Where's Charlie?" "Here."

"Carmela.... Here." Charlie handed my Sister a key. "Don't use that rust bucket anymore. Use this. Don't worry. I already made full payment of them." Carmela's eye widen. "Seriously?! You bought me a new car?!" Charlie nodded. "I'll sell the old car tomorrow and will give you the mone......." Carmela didn't even wait until Charlie finished talking.