Chapter 11

SOPHIA'S POV

I agreed to meet Victoria. She sound sincere when she said she want to meet me. I don't know why but part of say no. But the other just forcing me to say yes. We agreed to meet in a coffee shop near my house. It's easy for me because Charlie is not in LA. After we came back from Philly, she had to fly to Dubai For work.

She left Sam with Andrea and I will have to go to Andrea's house twice a day for breastfeeding. I walked towards the coffee shop nervous and anxious. What does she want from me? I looked at my watch and it showed I am late. She said she will be wearing a black blouse and purple scarf.

I entered the shop and searched for a woman dress in black blouse and purple scarf. My eyes landed on a very beautiful blonde. She look so.... Elegant.... Sophisticated.... Wow. No wonder Charlie fell in love with her. And I can see where Sam get that lips. It's from her Mother. I walked towards her table and smiled. "Victoria Downs?" She looked up and smiled.

"I am. Please have a seat." Damn her voice. It's intimidating. "Thank you." I said politely. "No... Thank you for meeting me. Coffee?" I nodded. She waved and pointed at her cup. The waiter nodded. She smiled again. "So. Straight to business. How's Sam?" "She's fine." I said. Again she smiled. "I'm glad. Is Charlie mad at me?" She looked sad all of the sudden.

"I don't know actually. We never speak about you. She never even mention you. How did you get my number?" "I have a Friend who works in the FBI." Well there's go my privacy. I cleared my throat. "Why are we here actually? Can you just tell me without all this.... Introduction." I said. Victoria handed me an envelope. I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm guessing Charlie need that. Olivia planning something and it's not pretty." Olivia? Where did I know that name before. "I want to warnboth of you for the safety of my Daughter, Olivia is a bad person. She will not rest until she get what she wants and she want Charlie's wealth." I opened the envelop and there's a document about Charlie's worth nett sign my Olivia Bennex.

"How did you get the hold of this?" Victoria smile. "I'm a lawyer. I can get my hands on everything. Who do you expect to clean Charlie's name on the system? Me of course." I chuckled. "How much does she worth am that this Olivia girl want it so much?" I asked and searched for the papers. "120 billion dollars." Before I get to read the papers, Victoria answered for me.

My eyes widen. "That's nothing. The Larove's worth more than that." "Who?" Victoria smiled. "You will know them soon I Guess. That family is Avilia's family Friend." I nodded as if I know whatever she's saying. "You don't know who they are huh? It's okay." I smile sheepishly. "What my advice?" "What advice?" She smile again.

"Dating Charlie is one of the most extreme thing you could do. Whatever you see in her closet of car, just don't..... Question it. When you see someone entering her basement, never asked her about it. Whenever you see mean looking man say hi and she smirk, just smile. Don't question. In time she will tell you." Now I'm totally confused.

"She's protective. She will put anyone else before herself. Oh, before I forget, the girls in her club, she never touched them in form of sex. She said she did to test you. But she never did. She treat them as family." Victoria smile at me. "And....." She reached down and give me a bag. "Please give these to my baby girl. I know I'm a bad Mother but I have to. It's either this or the orphanage." She offered me a sad smile.

I took the bag and smiled. "Now that I met you, I know she's in good hands. Tell her momma loves her. I need to go. I have a meeting in town." She stand and offered her hand. I take and shake it. "Nice to meet you Sophia. I know you will be a great Mother to Sam." I could see her eyes started to be teary.

Before I get to say my goodbyes she walked away from me. As a Mother I know how she felt. I reached for the bag and looked inside. It's a bear. With 'Victoria' sew on it. I smiled. She want to give her kid something to remember. I will surely to give this to little Sam. Now my mind wonder to what Victoria said.