Chapter 17

THIRD PERSON POV

"Mama?" Sabrina yelled as she looked for Tori. Tori walked in from the kitchen. "How can I help you?" Tori asked the little girl. "My tummy is talking." Tori picked her up and they sat on the couch together. "Oh yeah? What is your tummy saying?" Sabrina put her finger to her chin as if she were thinking hard. "It says 'I'm hungry'" Sabrina said while giggling.

"Oh really? Well let me see if I can hear it too." Tori picked Sabrina up and held her ear to her stomach. Just then Sabrina's stomach growled. They both started to laugh. "SEE?" "Oh my your tummy is hungry! How about we feed it something?" Sabrina jumped up and yelled. "EGGS!" Tori picked her up and chuckled. "Girl you are going to hatch a chicken in that belly with all the eggs you have been eating." Sabrina got a funny look on her face.

"Its a chicken talking in my tummy?" Sabrina lifted her shirt and leaned over to look at it. "I was only teasing you honey. There isn't a chicken in your tummy." Tori smiled and started to make the eggs. Tori handed the eggs to Sabrina. "How are they?" "Yummy! My tummy is quiet now." Tori Smiled. "That's great to hear. Do you want to go play now?" "Come too, Mama?" Tori nodded. "I would love too. What would you like to play?" Sabrina run to the little table in her room. "Play puzzles."

They sat and played with the puzzles. "Mama look. The lady in the puzzle looks like you." Sabrina reached up and touched Tori's cheek. "Beautiful." Tori's eyes filled with tears. She couldn't wait until Sam could talk. "AWWW thank you so much Sabrina." Sabrina smiled and went for another puzzle.

Later that night Tori, Sophia, Sabrina and Sam where relaxing together in the living room. "May I have a drink?" Sabrina asked. "Of course you may." Tori said as she stood up. Tori got to her feet when the room started to spin. Sophia grabbed her just before she fell over.

"Tori are you ok?" Sophia asked very concerned. "Yeah I'm fine. I just stood up too fast. It made me a little dizzy." Tori said as she waved it off but Sophia wasn't convinced. She has seen Tori do that many times and she never became dizzy from it. Sophia hoped Tori wasn't getting sick. They played a while longer and then went up to bed.

At 2 am Sophia heard Tori up and in the kitchen. "Are you ok Tori? What are you doing up so late?" Tori jumped in surprise. "Sophia you scared me!" Sophia laughed. "I'm sorry." "Its fine and I'm fine. I woke up and was starving for some of the cotton candy ice cream we got for Sabrina." Sophia looked at her. "At 2 am?" "I know. Weird right?" Sophia was beginning to suspect but kept it to herself for now. "Are you finished? We have a baby who likes to wake up very early." "Yes I am. Lets get back to sleep."

Five o'clock came quickly. The baby started to cry. "I'll go." Tori said. "Are you sure? I don't mind." "Yes I'm sure. Get some more sleep." Tori walked out and Sophia closed her eyes again. Sophia was almost asleep when she realized the Sam was still crying. She got up to see if Tori needed help. When Sophia walked into the baby's room, Sam was still in her crib but Tori wasn't there.

She picked Sam up and then walked out. "Where did your mama go?" Sophia walked into the hallway and saw the bathroom light on. "Tori? are you ok?" Sophia got her answer when she heard Tori vomiting. Sophia opened the door and knelt next to Tori. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I went to walk into Sam's room and all at once I felt sick."

Sophia decided it was time to talk. "Tori when was the last time you had your period?" That question surprised Tori. "I don't really now. I haven't had a normal period since I had Sam. I might have a few days of spotting here and there but not a real period. Why?" "You have been dizzy, the cravings and now what looks like morning sickness. Tori, I think you might be pregnant."

Tori started to laugh at first. Then she stopped when she realized Sophia could be right. "I need to go get a test." Sophia stopped her. "Its ok. You rest. I will feed Sam and then I will go get it. "Tori nodded and stood up. "Ok." Sophia went to the pharmacy after feeding Sam and got back home with a pregnancy test. She gave it to Tori and she went to the bathroom.