Chapter 26 (END)

THIRD PERSON POV

*FIVE YEARS LATER*

Sophia watched as Charlie chased their children around the yard. Sabrina is now 9, Samantha is 7 and Zack is 5. Sophia was thinking back on their life together. They have had a wonderful life so far. Zach took some getting use to though. Charlie really struggled with having a son. Mostly because she just didn't know what to expect.

*FIVE YEARS AGO*

"Charlie can you help me stand up so I can change Zach's diaper?" Charlie walked over to Sophia and took Zach. "No you relax. I will change him." Sophia smiled. "Thank you babe." Charlie walked to the baby's room to change him. After a few minutes Sophia heard a yell from Charlie and Sabrina came running to Sophia laughing. "Bri? What is going on with Papa and Zach?" Charlie walked in before Sabrina had a chance to respond. "Charlie what happened?" Charlie handed Zack to Sophia.

"I was changing Zack and when I reached for a new diaper, he started to pee all over me!" Sophia joined in the laughter with Sabrina. "I forgot to warn you about that. You have to keep boys covered or they will pee on you. Im sorry Charlie." Charlie smiled. "Yeah you look sorry." Charlie turned to go change.

*PRESENT TIME*

Sophia chuckled at the memory. Zach also cried a lot when Charlie had him. That went on for about two weeks until I left just the two of them home together. They must have bonded because they have been so close ever since. "Guys its getting late. How about you come in now?" They all turned including Charlie. "Awww mom!" They complained. Sophia laughed and they all ran at her. "GET MOM!" Sophia turned to run into the house as her family chased her.

She got as far as the living room before they tackled her on the couch. The five of them played together for a while and then the kids were sent to bed. "We will be up to say goodnight soon." Charlie sat next to Sophia. "I love this life we have together. You have done good Sophia." "We have done good. I haven't done anything without you by my side." Charlie kissed her head. "Don't forget you are picking up the kids for me tomorrow." Charlie nodded.

"Yes I remember. You have your yearly physical right?" "Yup that's right. Then you are dropping them off with Tori" Tori had moved out for good five years ago but she always took the kids every month. They are still close to her. She is with a women Charlie, Sophia and the kids like very much. Her name is Sofia. Charlie stood up and pulled Sophia to her feet. "Lets go say good night to the kids." Charlie and Sophia were about to walk into Zack's room first but he wasn't there. They heard their kids in Sabrina's room. She has always been a wonderful big sister.

She had her brother and sister sitting with her on her bed and she was reading to them. "They look so big Charlie. Our babies are growing up too fast. I don't like it." Charlie wrapped her arms around Sophia. "So do you want to have another baby then?" Charlie said laughing. "Very funny Charlie." Charlie and Sophia walked over to the kids and they finished the story together.

Sophia walked into the house and went right to the office to find Charlie. Charlie was there on the phone. She sat down and waited for her to finish so they could talk about the appointment. "Hey Bunny. How was your appointment." Sophia broke down into tears. Charlie quickly walked to her wife and hugged her. "Sophia what is wrong? Are you sick? What did the doctor say?" Sophia was crying so hard she couldn't talk. "Sophia what ever it is, we will get through it together."

Sophia calmed down. "Charlie I'm sorry. Stupid hormones. I'm not sick. I'm pregnant." Charlie smiled. "This is amazing Sophia. But how did this happen?" Sophia looked at Charlie. "It happened one of those times you had your baby maker in me." Sophia laughed. "That's not what I meant. You have to IUD birth control. I thought that was almost 100% affective." "Well it is almost 100% affective. But that is only when it is in my uterus. The doctor said it was probably washed out with the blood during my period. I am supposed to do a string check every month but I guess I must have forgotten last month. I'm only 4 weeks pregnant."