Chapter 12

THIRD PERSON POV

"Charlie, he's here." Charlie nodded and closed the files she signing. She handed the files to Ellie. "Just let him in." Ellie nodded and walked out of the office. Charlie sighed. She never thought she would meet him again. He's the last person she ever want to meet in this kind of situation. He's bad news for everything that involves him.

A knocked woke her up from her day dream state. "Come in." The door opened and a very good looking man wearing perfectly tailored suit appeared from her door. Charlie smiled. "Lucas Christ." He smiled. "Charlie Avilia. So good to see you again. The last time we met I was killing one of your many enemies." Charlie sighed. "Let's not talk about that now." Lucas smirked. "Feel bad already? Charlie you're a strip club owner. You killed a man before." Charlie smiled.

"I know Lulu. Anyway. Did you do what I asked you to do?" "Of course. I have eyes everywhere and I can say she's planning something big my dear." Lucas handed Charlie an envelop. "Everything is in there." Charlie reached for it and opened the content of it. She read through every paper and sighed. "I should have known she will do this thing to me one day and it happens now?" Lucas offered her a smile.

"That's what you get for being a billionaire. Anyway! My few." Charlie reached for a briefcase in the drawer and throw it at him. "Half of it. $500,000. The rest I will pay after you get the job done." Again a knocked can be heard on Charlie's office door. "Come in." Sophia opened the door and smiled. "Hey..." Charlie said and waved her to come in. Sophia was about to smiled at Charlie's guest but intends she was too surprise by Lulu's appearance and aura she let the files in her hands fell to the floor.

"If only I have a dime when people do that in my present, I can afford that Lamborghini. Anyway, I'll let you two do whatever. See you again Charlie." Lulu smiled and bid his goodbyes. Sophia slowly walked towards Charlie's side and watched as Lulu disappeared. Charlie smirked and pulled Sophia's body to hers.

"So Miss Clarke. Why are you here?" Charlie asked a blushed Sophia. "I want to send this files to you and I need go home early today. So Abby said I should ask you." Charlie let Sophia sit on her lap. "Oh yea? Why should I let you go home early?" Charlie said near Sophia's ear and it send shivers down Sophia's spine. "Charlie are you horny?" Charlie slowly nodded. "I am since I saw you in this mini dress. Oh God your smell heavenly."

Charlie let Sophia stand and pulled her back to her lap so they face each other. "Oh before that........" Charlie pressed a button on her office office. "Ellie, block any call and no one can enter my room." Charlie looked at Sophia again. "Now. Where were we? Oh yes..." Without warning Charlie Attack Sophia's lips. They explored each other mouth with their tongue. They prefect dance together. Charlie pulled away and just looked at a very flushed Sophia.

"What?" Sophia asked. Charlie smiled and just thought she's lucky enough to be this close to a goddess. "Oh nothing. Just I feel lucky to have you here with me now." They kissed passionately again. Their hands caressing each other in sync. Sophia could feel Charlie's member knocking on her lady door. Sophia's hand made it to Charlie's belt and slowly take it off. Charlie know what Sophia is doing and she let her.

Now that Sophia know her belt is out of the way, she unbutton her pants and start unzipping it. "Hmmmmm.... Your getting so big and hard here..." Sophia said as she pulled away. "Help me to calm me then." Charlie said and lick Sophia's nose. "I was planning to." Sophia said and stand. Sophia knelt down between Charlie's leg and smiled seductively. She start to unbutton Charlie's dress shirt and smirk as she make eye contact with Charlie's breast.

Sophia let her cleavage visible and watched as Charlie licked her lips. Sophia pulled Charlie's brazier and leaned in to suck Charlie's breast and her hand stroking Charlie's hard wand. Charlie moan in satisfaction and put her hands on Sophia's head. Charlie rolled her eyes back to inside her head and pulled her head back in the most amazing orgasmic journey she ever felt.