Chapter 6

THIRD PERSON POV

"All done. Woman in that gala tonight will wish to be you!" The makeup artist excuses herself and closed the door. The long awaiting weekend is here and Sophia is not ready at all. Sophia gasped as she looked at herself in the mirror. Is this me? She asked herself that while admiring her own beauty. She stand and turned her body to looked at herself at the full view mirror. She wore a long black dress covering in beautiful white lining across the top part of the dress ; as Sophia walked the dress trailed behind her giving everyone a exquisite feel to the atmosphere.

The bewitching violet ribbon lining intoxicated everyone in the dresses beauty - the radiant silk ran down to the bottom of her magnificent feet. Her intricate neat lacing made her into a feminine illusionist making every mortal fall in love with the her beauty. The delicate ribbon introduced attention to the lacing lining up against her mount. "Wow." A voice behind her startled Sophia so much she instantly put her hand where her heart is. "Don't you knock?" She asked Charlie who still can't keep her eyes off of this amazing beauty.

Sophia looked at Charlie's choice of attire for the evening. She's impressed. She look so manly in all black suit. Her suit was perfectly cut giving her that sharp-looking vibe and well-fitted. Exactly the sort of thing that a woman would pick out for her love one to wear to a Gala. Sophia felt nervous. Charlie look so dazzling and something tugging in her heart. What is this kind of thing she keep on feeling. Is it love? She promised herself she won't be falling in love again after what Brian did to her. Sophia sighed. Still, it fit well, it made her look very sophisticated, and when she smiled, it show how gentlewoman she look. Her black leather shoe compliment everything she's wearing and she decided to let her shoulder length dark brown hair fall freely.

"Are you ready?" Charlie asked Sophia. Sophia could only nodded her answer. "Our car is waiting outside. I'm driving today. Come. We don't want to be late. But before that I'm going to give you something." Charlie took Sophia's hand and lead her to the living room. Charlie reached for a black box and stand in front of Sophia. Charlie opened the box. Sophia was blinded by a shimmering, sparkle, pure, elegant, simple, extravagant diamond necklace. It screamed elegance and it perfectly compliment Sophia's trailing dress. Charlie smiled and took the necklace from the box.

"Turned around please." Sophia turned around and move her Long wavy auburn hair sideways. Charlie put the necklace on Sophia and squeezed her shoulder light. "Perfection. Now. Let's go baby." Charlie slide her hands on Sophia's waist and led her to the front of the mansion. There waiting, a shiny carbon black V-12 Vantage Aston Martin. Charlie opened the door for Sophia and bow a little, leaving a very blushed looking Sophia entered the car. "Relax and Ellie will be with us to help you remember people's name." Charlie said and drive towards the Gala venue.

"Nervous?" Sophia nodded. "It's like my heart is going to rip my chest open." Charlie laughed. "Relax honey. You will be great." Sophia blushed when Charlie call her honey. She feel happy. Charlie stopped in from of a building where the valet went to opened Sophia's door. Charlie opened hers and wait for Sophia to walked towards her. "Remember, project confidence and follow my lead." Charlie said and wraps her arms around Sophia's waist wakes towards the entrance.

"Name please." "Mrs and Mrs Avilia." Charlie said completely made Sophia blushed. "Oh yes. Please. Have a nice time." Charlie smiled and lead Sophia toward the ballroom door. As they walked in the crowded hallways, people around them leaning in their friends and plus one to gossip about the new popular couple in town. They never believe that Charlie could settling in for just one person. Some of them hates to see Charlie so happy with her fiancée. They jealous of that lucky bitch who get to tamed Charlie's play girl side.

"I don't think they will last longer than a year. I know Charlie. She's one of the people who hate to see the same pearl many times." "You're just saying that because she didn't ask you to marry her." Sophia feel awkward. This is not her natural habitat at all. No one ever looked at her Thia intense before. Her date must cause that. She is Charlie Avilia. The social queen of this entire gala.