Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON POV

"You need to learn ballroom dancing. Charlie love to tango. Waltz maybe. But tango is her favourite." Andrea explained to Sophia. Apparently, on a Saturday morning Sophia had to prepared herself for the gala in a week. "I don't even dance." Andrea smiled. "That's why in here my dear. I'll teach you. Step by step." Andrea clapped her hands and her Daughter Marsha stand up and walked towards them. "My Daughter here can lead you." Marsha tying her hair in a high ponytail and offered her hand to Sophia. "Shall we?" Marsha smiled.

"How old are you?" "I'm 16." Sophia embarrassed because a 16 year old can dance better than her. Andrea turned on the radio and a tango music can be heard. "A tango is an art. It represent a great footwork dance that need to be aware of. It show passion, love even desire. You need to focus on your partners face, show you want her. Show you want her body. Show her your passion for each other." Marsha begin to move and a very confused Sophia followed the young girl step.

"You're really stiff. You need to relax. If it's make you feel better, tango is like having sex just standing up." Marsha smirked and pushed Sophia's body into hers. Sophia beginning to tense up. She never been this closed to a stranger before. Marsha laughed. "Man. You're tensing up with me? Wait until aunt Charlie dances with you." "Stop. This isn't going anywhere. Plan B Marsha." Marsha nodded.

Andrea wakes towards them. "You need to relax. Embrace your partner. Simple physical contact. But it must sensual, loose but firm and poised. For short, you both mirror each other." Andrea offered Sophia a soft smile. "Marsha, raise your left hand and wraps your right hand around her and place it on her back." Marsha do what her Mother said and smiled. Again Sophia begin to tense up. "Sophia, raise your right hand to Marsha's left and place your left arm around her back side."

Sophia do what Andrea asked her to do and smiled. "Maintain a perfect posture. Head held up high, spine straight, core strong and chest lifted. Show your confidence using body language. Basically be a snob." Marsha chuckled. Sophia tried to be a snob and it earned a nodded from Andrea. "For basic step, remember this: slow, slow, quick, quick, slow. And in your case I'm pretty sure Charlie will lead you. So you just do whatever she did. If she goes forward, you go backward. For example. Marsha."

"Okay. Sophia. Look at me and follow what I say. Backward with your right and then left and right and then left. Feet together, moving right to meet left. Repeat." Sophia followed Marsha's leading and soon they both tango-ing together in the dance floor. "Yes! That's it. It's not that hard right." Sophia smiled as she nailed the steps to a very difficult dance. "Now you're dancing like a pro. Charlie will love this." Andrea said and clapped her hands. "Now for table manners. Marsha. Go to the kitchen and ask the maids to prepare for a gala table decoration." Marsha nodded and walked out of the room.

"Being you guys Is tough job." Sophia sighed and slumped her body to the floor. She took a breather. "It takes years of practice. For you, we need to do everything by this week." Sophia nodded and sit herself up. "What do you do for a living? I mean, your house. It's incredible." Andrea chuckled. "I'm a full time Mother and housewife." Sophia eyes widen and Andrea chuckled. "My Husband is a lawyer. And every month Charlie will shared a little bit of her wealth to my family. I declined at first but she said the company suppose to be mine and I deserved every bit of the profit."

"Why don't you work for the company?" Andrea smiled. "I want to focus on raising my children. It's a bias thing to do to let Charlie handled the company alone but after several years she managed." "Where's your parents?" Andrea gave Sophia a sad smiled. Sophia don't know what she did and started to apologise. "It's okay. They both died when Charlie only 12 years old. I step up and be Charlie's Guardian. I was young, don't know what I'm doing. But I manage to raised my Sister." Sophia start to show her true Colours. A Friend girl with a kind heart.