Chapter 2

CHARLIE'S POV

"Where are you going Char?" I zipped my jeans and turned to meet Vanessa. I smiled at her. "I'm going before your Husband came in that door and kill me." Vanessa laughed. "He's in Prague." "Still. I need to go. Sorry." Vanessa smiled. "Okay. Thank you for the best birthday gift ever." I tied my Long hair in a ponytail. "Your welcome." Vanessa pulled her comforter to cover her naked body. I hooked my bra, reached for my polo tee and put it on. "One last kiss?" I said and she smiled. "Sure."

I leaned in and meet her lips. I kiss her with passion. I can hear soft moaned from her. "I regret the day I said we need to end this. I miss you Char." I laughed. "Well you're married and expecting. So. That's that. Anyway. Stay safe, be good and please informed me when that little bundle of joy decided to come out." Vanessa smiled. "Will do Char. And thank you for the little errand." "Well it's not everyday I have to searched for avocado ice cream." I waved at her and walked out of her room.

On my way out I reached for my phone and call Ellie. "Sorry I'm late. Will be there in 20 minutes." I hang up and opened the car door. As I was driving, my mind wander about Sophia. She's probably getting ready herself and her kid. I smiled at the thought of her. I stopped in front of the office building and let the valet parked my car. I was too engrossed on looking at my phone I didn't realise I hit someone. Again.

The familiar scent. Is this..... "You again? We really need to stop bumping into each other like this." Yup it's her. It's Sophia. "Oh hey. You're that girl from yesterday. How's the interview?" Her eyes showed excitement. "I got the job!!" She beamed. "Congratulation!" "Thank you.." She smiled. Her sweet sweet smile. She looked at her watch and excuse herself. I was watching her when Ellie touched my shoulder. "You do know this is an office right? Why with the jeans and tee?" "I spent the night at Vanessa's." Ellie sighed.

"She's married!" "Her Husband is in Prague." "And it's fine for you to fuck a married woman?" I laughed. "Fuck is a very...... Harsh word. I prefer making love." Ellie sighed again. "There is love inside her and its growing and her Husband is the one who plant it there." I smirked. "Well maybe...." Ellie's eye widen. "Joking." I turned and walked towards the elevator. "My schedule please."

"You have a 10:30 meeting with all of the head of department, lunch with Andrea and her kids and........ The private investigator you asked, he had some info." I smiled. "Perfection." *ding* the elevator door opened and I walked towards my office. "Call Abby." I said before entered my office room. *ring ring ring* "Abby..." I heard a sighed. And instantly her face appeared on the big screen. I sheepishly smile. "Before you ask me, no. I will not ask Sophia if she's single or not." I laughed.

"No. I want her to be with you at the meeting today. I want to see her reaction." "What reaction?" "I want her to know I'm the owner. That's all." She sighed. "Fine. It's weird but okay." I gave Abby a thumbs up and she hang up. "Rude much." I focus my attention to the files on top of my table. Another reason why I hate work. I can heard a  knocked on my door. "Come in." Ellie walked in with my suit. "Here. Fresh dry cleaning." I nodded and signed some of the files.

"What is this charity event? I am not aware of it." Ellie walked towards me and took the files. "Oh yes. That's your sisters idea. She want me to add to your list." I rolled my eyes and signed. "And this school thing. What is this?" "That is another thing Andrea asked you to participate. The school need new set of Lan computers and some money for projects or field trip. That's actually your niece's school." Oh. She will kill me if I said no. Signed. My eyes landed on a file that says kids hospital. It attracted my attention.

"This?" Ellie looked at the files in my hand. "Oh yes..." She furrowed her eyebrows. "You really that lazy to read huh?" I grinned. "The hospital need some fund for cancer patient..." I stopped Ellie from explaining more. Signed. I finished every files that need to be sign. I stood up and took the fresh dry cleaning from Ellie's hand. "10 minutes!" "I know I know." I looked at the suit and smiled. I looked at my newest dormeuil suit and smiled. "WHERES MY BOXER?!" I shouted through the door.