Chapter 4

*SURPRISE!*

CHARLIE'S POV

"Ellie. Cancel every appointment I have after lunch. I have somewhere to be at." Ellie looked at me disbelief. "But you have three important meetings!" I rethink my decision. This is once in a lifetime thing. "Nah. What I'm doing is more important." Ellie sighed. "What is more important than meeting our investor from three different country?" I smiled. "We'll probably it's about my future life plan. And I'm trying to make her fall in love with me." "I'll see what I can do." Charlie smiled and walked towards the elevator. She salute Ellie and pressed the lobby level.

I don't know why I feel happy about this. What changes her mind to help me with this? I did offered money but she declined. All she asked from me to help her with her ex Husband issues. I walked towards the lobby and my eyes landed on a very beautiful auburn hair woman. She was looking at her wrist watch. She's on time. For a single Mother, she still have a perfect figure. Only blind man will divorce such beauty like this.

I studied her appearances. Something need to change about that whole image. She need to wear my style. That curve deserve to be fit with designer dress. That body need to be pamper with a lot of expensive products. Her neck and wrist need to be smell like a million bucks. I want to treat her like a queen today. I smiled as I walked towards her. "You're on time. Perfect." She turned her body and smiled. "I don't want to be late." "Good. Let's go." I lead her outside and wait for my car to be brought to me.

"Where are we going?" Her melodious voice made me weak. "Lunch. Then somewhere fun. Oh we need to pick Sabrina. To make all this believable, you both need to look part of my life." She looked confused as ever. "We need to buy both of you new clothes. New of everything." I waved at her whole attire. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" She tilt her head. That's the cutest thing I ever saw in my life! Hands down! "Nothing's wrong. Just we need you in a very Wow factor clothing. Then the world will know you're mine." I chuckled.

Moments later my black sport car drive in. I smiled at the sight. "Get in." Sophia just stand there, gawking. "Hello.. Get in. It doesn't bite." I waved my hands in front of her. I put on my sunglasses and get in the car. When she finally closed the door I stepped on the accelerator and drive towards my Favourite restaurant. "I never dreamed of sitting inside a bat mobile." I chuckled. "My dear this is not a bat mobile. It's Charlie mobile." That earned a chuckled from her. "Proud much?" "Of course!" We both laughed. I stopped in front of a restaurant. "Let's have our little lunch." I decided to be a gentleman and opened the door for her.

She returned the gesture with a smile. "Thank you." "Your welcome." We walked side by side into the restaurant where we were greeted by a Friend of mine. "Charlie!" I looked to see my old best friend. "Hannah Larove!? When did you came back?" Hannah chuckled and hugged me. "Last week. My mom forced me to come home. Hope is getting married." I raised my eyebrow. "She's settling in huh?" Hannah nodded. She tilt her head to looked at someone behind me. "So the headlines was true? You finally settling in?" I laughed. "Long story." I turned to take Sophia's hand. "Sophia, this is Hannah Larove, the Daughter of Catherine and Jane Larove. Her family is my family Friend."

Sophia offered her hand. Hannah shook it. "Hannah, this is Sophia, my fiancée." "So you will be bringing her to the gala?" Fuck! I totally forgot about the gala. "My parents will be there too. My aunts and Cousin as well. You should come and don't let Andrea come alone like every year. Bring Sophia as well. It will be fun." Now we really need that shopping. "Maybe I will. Can we honey?" I slide my hand on Sophia's waist. I can feel her body start to tense from my sudden closeness. "Su-re....." She's stuttering?! Clearly she's nervous.

"Well I have to go. See you two there." Hannah bid her goodbyes and walked out. I released a heavy sigh. A waiter lead us to our table and I sighed again. How can I forget that fucking gala. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "You don't look okay to me." "It's nothing. Choose anything you want." She looked through the menu. She furrowed her eyebrows as she read it. "What's wrong?" Sophia gave me a sheepish smile. "I don't even know what the meaning of this words. I don't speak French." I laughed mentally. "Okay. I'll order for yah."