Chapter 19

THIRD PERSON POV

It's morning and Charlie is having her normal morning routine. She was woke by Tori saying it's time for work. Sophia was up before both of them because she have to prepared breakfast for those two. Charlie was about to pick out her suit when she noticed a suit was hang near the closet door. She looked at Tori. "I'm guessing Sophia want you to wear that. She hang mine too. Look." Charlie turned and she's right. Sophia's work dress were hang.

"She did this?" Charlie asked. Tori nodded. "I'm beginning to like this housewife thing." Tori smacked her head. "She's not a slave. Don't treat her like one." Charlie chuckled. "I won't. I love both of you." Charlie leaned and kissed Tori's cheek. "Charlie why do you want her to quit? She does have a finance degree. Don't you think she deserve to be working?" Charlie turned away. "I mean yea. But with both of us working, I don't want the kids to feel neglected."

"Yea but Sophia does have a choice baby. She's a genius. She's on the deans list before. She should have her own company." That made Charlie think. "You're right. I'll figure something out. Maybe she can work from home. Or something." Tori smile. "About Sam and Sabrina, we can be home early than we usually did. Maybe after 5 or 6." Charlie put on her dress shirt and button it. "Help me." Charlie turned her body so tori could button her shirt.

Tori loosen up her collar and pick up the coat. "Here..... You look perfect." Charlie turned. "Tori.... " Charlie looked at her lovingly. Tori don't know what's happening so she just wait for Charlie to say something. "Your breast is leaking." Tori looked down and she's right. Tori laughed and took a tissues to wipe it off. "Don't wipe it. I'll help." Charlie leaned and begin to lick Tori's breast to clean it up. "Taste good there Charlie?" "Yup. Sweet." Tori laughed. "Enough. Do you want Sophia to be mad at us for being late?" Charlie shake her head. "Then let's go."

After tori put on her dress they both walking down the stairs when they noticed Sabrina on the couch with cloth on her forehead. "What happen to her." Tori asked when they both at the dining table. "Fever. I will bringing her tot he hospital later." "I can go with you." Tori said. "No. I can go myself." Sophia politely declined. She know that Tori is Super busy with work nowadays. "No way I let you go alone. We will go to the hospital now." Charlie said picking her keys. "Breakfast?"

"Breakfast can wait. Let's go." Tori said and pick Sam's up from the cradle. And so they went to the hospital. They left Sam at Andrea's house. Charlie hold Sabrina's hot body gently in her arms. Sophia and Tori walked towards the counter and register Sabrina's name. Soon the doctor call for Sabrina. Sophia and Tori enter because Charlie have a little uneasy feeling around Doctors room. After forever but actually only half and hour, Sophia and Tori came out with a smiling Sabrina.

Charlie smiled when she saw Sabrina's happy face. "PAPA!!" Sabrina ran towards Charlie when she noticed her. Charlie pick Sabrina up and hug her tightly. "Bri! You scared me to death!" Sabrina giggled. "Papa I'm hungry. Can we go eat." Charlie kissed Sabrina's forehead. "Sure baby." Charlie gave her keys to Tori and walked towards the front door. "Tori.... I can drive." Sophia offered. But Tori waved it off. "It's fine. I know a perfect place for us to have a little family breakfast." Sophia smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile, without they noticed, a person have been watching them with jealousy and rage all over them. "I should be the one to be in her place!" This person slammed its hands on the steering wheel. "Are we going to Attack or not?" "Patients. We will. After we're out from this hospital ground." They all smirked evilly and and followed the little happy family to a place. "Reloads your ammo's boys. This will get interesting."

Tori stopped in front of s cute little restaurant. It's one of her Favourite and she's craving for something sweet. Really sweet. They al went inside and order their foods. After few minutes, the sound gunshot booming inside the restaurant and instantly, everyone screamed in panic. Sophia and Charlie looked around what's happening and their eyes landed on Two men with mask in front of the restaurant door. "Shit." Charlie curses and reached for her phone but before she could, a familiar voice stopped her.