Chapter 13

*LONDON*

SOPHIA'S POV

OH.......MY.......GOD!!!! I can't believe I'm in London, England! This is my first time ever in Europe! This is my first time out of America! When Charlie said I will be going to London, I was so excited! Thank God Andrea willing to babysit Sabrina. She's such a nice woman. I just hope she's not going to trouble dear Andrea a lot.

The car stopped and I looked outside. All I can say right now is wow. "Usually I will stay in my house in Belgravia but for this trip we will stay in The Lanesborough." I could only nodded. I have no idea where or what that is. We got out of the car and met Ellie inside the lobby. "Well here's your key. The royal suite. The usual." Charlie took the keys and smile. "Thanks Ellie." "Yea yea. I'm going to rest. I hate jet lag. Ciao."

"We should rest too." Charlie said and led me to the elevator and series of hallways, finally we stopped in front of a door. As Charlie opened the door, I was greeted by a extravagant English style room with a lot of mahogany furniture. Everything screams money and this room were like something only exist in movies and royal palace. "Welcome to the Royal suite." Charlie smiled and let me walked in first.

All I can say now is...... "Wow!" "My first reaction too. And I was 13." Charlie laughed. I looked around and wonder. I looked at Charlie who is taking her macbook out. "How do you live like this Everyday? I mean..... It's all so.... Expensive." Charlie smile. "I was born rich. So this whole thing is just a normal life for me now. And before you ask, yes, caviar for desert is normal for me." I chuckled.

"Charlie you never tell me about your past." Charlie chuckled. "I can say the same thing to you. All I know is Brian." We both laughed. "Well since a I'm younger I should go first huh?" I took a sit on the bed and watched Charlie setting up the Chargers. "Where should I start......." "Anywhere." Charlie smiled. "My name is Charlie Hera Avilia. And that's it. The end."

I picked up the pillow and threw it at her. "I'm serious!" Charlie grabbed the pillow and laughed. "Okay. Geez! Like I said, my middle name is Hera. From the Greek goddess Hera. Ummmm.... I'm the CEO of Avilia corporation, the owner of Charlie's house of pleasure, the employer of several homeless girls I found on the streets. I'm a good friend with the America's most brutal and sick crime lord. He dated my Sister. My parents died when I was 12, Andrea took care of me after......" Charlie seem to think of something.

"I have a lot of flings.... And yo will know them while getting to know my life." She chuckled. She's serious? How many flings does she have?! "I started having intercourse activity when I was 15. My first women was my high school best friend aka Ellie." My eyes widen. She's serious?! "I'm dead serious." She laughed. "No feelings?" She shake her head.

"We did before. But then it all disappeared. One because she's into other girl. Ummmmm..... I dated my own Cousin before if that's count. You can say it's incest but she's hot! I mean her knockers just like bouncy mountain." Now it's getting funnier. I laughed at her way of explaining. "Where is she now?" "Working as the head of  HR department in my company." My eyes widen again. "RUBY?" She nodded.

She's right. Ruby does have big breast. "Tell me about Vladlena." Charlie's eyes turn soft. "She's one hell of a woman." She said and chuckled. "Why?" "She took over her owns dad business right under his nose. You remember Yuri right?" I nodded. The Russian guy with squinted eyes. "I know Lena from Paris Fashion week. Before handling the multi million company, she was a model. She was on the runway when I first saw her and I know right then I need to knelt her better."

"At first it was weird and we just talked and talked we fell in love. The first time we had our bonded time was in the airplane bathroom. I know! We can even find a good place to fuck each other." I chuckled. "Yup. You seem to have sex everywhere, anywhere." "Hey! Public place makes it exciting and fun. The adrenaline rush of being caught in the act.!" I laughed hard on that statement.