Chapter 3

THIRD PERSON POV

"Who?" Andrea asked her little Sister. "Who what?" Charlie asked her Sister back. "The mystery woman you gave the tickets to." Charlie smiled. "Someone. You will meet her tonight. I hope." Andrea sighed. "Is this another fling?" Charlie shiok her head lightly. "I think she's the one." Charlie smiled sheepishly at her Sister. Andrea looked confused yet Glad. She's Glad her Sister finally have an interest to be with just one woman.

"Do you know her age or name or anything?" Andrea asked while putting on her lipstick. Charlie fix her coat. "Her name is Sophia. 24 years old, single mother working for Abby as her assistant." Andrea smiled. "So basically you hired her?" "Yup. I did. And I may or may not hired a PI to investigate her history." Charlie smiled sheepishly. "You do know there's a thing we all called 'getting to know each other'" "yes but this is easier." Charlie looked at herself for the last time and smiled.

"I'm ready." Charlie walked out of the bathroom. "Are you serious with her Charlie?" Andrea asked as she walked out of the bathroom. "I am. I'm serious. So please be nice if she's coming tonight." Andrea looked at her Sister in disbelief. "Excuse me. It's my daughters play. I'm always nice." Charlie walked towards the living room looked around.

"WHOS GOING TO FOLLOW ME WITH MY NEW SPORTS CAR?!" She shouted and instantly both her nieces running towards her. "ME!!!" Marsha said. "NO ME!!!" Misha interrupted her older Sister. "ITS MY SPECIAL DAY!" Misha said. Charlie laughed at how her nieces try to challenge each other. "You two can come with. Misha, you will sit on top  or Marsha. Easy." Charlie dangling her keys and walked outside to her car.

Marsha and Misha was about to entered the black sports car when their Mother dragged them both by the ear. "No way I let you two with your aunt. She just had a shot of vodka." "But Mom......" They both whined. "No buts! What I says goes." They obliged and sighed. Charlie laughed at them and entered the car. "See yah in school!" She said and step on the accelerator pedal. The ride was amazing for Charlie. Her Favourite song playing and she's happy. Happy because she might see Sophia without her business suit.

Charlie made her way to Misha's school and smiled as she watched exciting kids running around. Charlie have always love kids. She dreamed to have one. But none of her partners she ever dated wanted kids. They just want to have fun. She always seek the passion to have kids with Andreas little girl. They always be her joy whenever she felt down. Those kids is her clown.

Charlie got out of her car and sit on the hood and waited for her Sister to come. "Charlie?" Charlie looked up to see her ex Girlfriend, Marie. "Hey Marie." Charlie smiled at her. "Why are you here?" Marie asked Charlie. "For the play. You?" Marie smiled. "Me too. My step Son is in the play." Charlie raised her eyebrows. "Step Son?" "Yes. I'm married." "Nice. So you're here with him?" Marie nodded.

Charlie can't believe her ex is married. Marie is like the first person to hate the word marriage. Charlie know because she did asked her to marry her. Marie declined. "Are you alone?" Charlie don't know what to say. Her eyes caught on Sophia's face. Charlie waved her over. "No. I'm here with my fiancée." Sophia smiled as she beside Charlie. Marie looked at Sophia, studied Charlie's choice. "This is Sophia. My fiancée and her Daughter."

Sophia's face was confused and surprised. She don't know what to say. Her mouth opened and closed but no words came out of it. Charlie leaned in and whispered in her ears. "Just go with it." Charlie smiled as she pulled away from Sophia's ear. Sophia cleared her throat and smiled. "Hi. Nice to meet you." Charlie reached to put Sophia's hair behind her ears and smiled. That small gesture made Sophia blushed deep red. "Well I have to go. My Son need me to be there. Congratulation Charlie. Don't forget me at your wedding."

Charlie smiled. "I won't." Charlie kept her arms around Sophia's waist until Marie is out of sight. Charlie breathed out a Long sighed. "Sorry." Is all Charlie could say and released her arms. Sophia instantly felt her waist cold. She like that gesture. It felt good and protected. "It's ok." "Thank you for coming." Charlie smiled. "It's free tickets. We both love free tickets." Charlie looked at Sophia's Daughter. Charlie knelt and smiled at the little girl.