Chapter 24

*FEW MONTHS LATER*

SOPHIA'S POV

"Well?" Charlie asked me. I showed her the test and chuckled. Charlie took it and jumped excitedly. "You're pregnant!! Who's the man! I AM!" I laughed at her. "You are." Charlie went to and hugged me right. "You're amazing bunny..." She said and kissed me. "We need to go to the hospital to make sure and do future appointments." "Indeed we shall." She kept looking at me with her dreamy eyes.

"What?" She shake her head. "Nothing just.... I'm so happy right now words can't even describe it." I pinched her nose hard. "Stop looking at me like that. It's creepy." Charlie laughed. "You love this creepy side of me." "True." We both laughed. The next day we went to the hospital and it is confirmed, I am 3 weeks pregnant. When we came home that day, we both having a hard time explaining to Sabrina.

She even thought we don't love her anymore. But we told her she's going to be a big Sister soon and then she was happy and even told Sam, our one year old said they will be big Sisters. One question caught be off guard when we explaining to them. "Where Baby come from?" Charlie and I looked at each other. "Ummmm...." Charlie started. I stopped her from explaining.

"When Mommy and papa love each other.... We decided to have a baby. So... Ummmm... God gave us a baby." I finished. Sabrina look so confused. "Honey.... In time you will understand." Charlie said and smiled. "So when mama said we will have a little baby, papa love her too?" Again the question caught us off guard. "We did." "Where's baby now?" I smiled at our 3 year old.

"Gone." Sabrina looked sad. "Is that why mama leave us?" I looked at Charlie. "No honey. Mama need to work. And she have her own house." "I miss her." I hugged my little girl. "Me too honey." Sabrina pulled away. "I want candy." I chuckled. "Sure. Baby. Go with papa." She walked to Charlie and ask her to pick her up. "Don't give her too much." Charlie nodded and walked with Sabrina to the kitchen.

I reached for my phone and call Tori. After 3 rings she answered. "Hey Tori..." "Hey. Something wrong?" I smiled. "No. Just when are you going to visit us?" Long silence. "I'm not sure. I'm not in LA right now. Work stuff." "Oh. Well they misses you." She sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. I promise I'll visit next week." I smiled. "Ok." I could hear faint voice calling her saying it's time for her appointment but quickly she shushed the person to stopped talking.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I'll call you." I said my goodbyes and hang up. "Oh Tori if only you're here..........."

THIRD PERSON POV

Tori woke up feeling exhausted this morning. The doctor said that is a normal symptom of kidney failure. It all started 2 weeks ago. She had been working so much that she figured that was why she was so tired. Then one night on her way out, she collapsed. After a series of tests, they found that she has 40% kidney failure in one kidney and 20% in the other. She has been admitted into the hospital for a week and she will be there for one more week as long as she responds to treatment.

"Tori, its time to have you up and walking so you can keep the blood flowing the way it should." Tori rolled her eyes. She didn't even know why she bothered. She was at the point where she didn't care if she lived or died. She hated the way she was now. Who would want a women who couldn't have kids and now has kidney failure. Sometimes she thought about killing herself until she thinks of Sabrina and Sam. She made a promise to them and she needs to keep it.

A familiar voice brought her out of her thoughts. "Tori?" Tori turned to see Sophia and Charlie standing there. "Hey guys." Tori said in a defeated tone. "Tori why are you in the hospital? I thought your not in LA" Sophia asked. "Oh well I overworked myself. Im just resting." Neither Sophia or Charlie believed it was just that but for now they let it go. "Is there something we can get for you? You can come home with us Tori." "No I am fine. I will be out of here soon. Don't worry about me. I am doing great. Really."