Chapter 10

THIRD PERSON POV

Charlie woke up with an empty bed. Sophia, Sabrina and Sam is no where to be found. Charlie get up to a sitting position and yawned loudly. She reached for her phone and checked on her work back in LA. Ellie emailed a lot of meeting information that she have to covered for her while she's here. The door opened and Sophia walked in with a sleeping Sam on her arms.

"Good morning." Sophia smiled and put Sam down gently. "She's asleep?" Sophia nodded. "She fell asleep when Sabrina start to read to her. She like Sabrina a lot." Charlie smiled. "She even excited to have a little Sister." Charlie chuckled. "I need to shop. Where is the best?" "Well if it's more to your surrounding, King of Prussia Mall." Charlie Google the place and smile.

"Nice. Let's bring everyone." Sophia smiled. "I don't know if Chris and dad like that. My mom and Sister can be a shopper." Charlie smirked. "I'm Charlie Avilia. I can persuade them to follow us. Beside they both guys." Sophia laughed. "I don't think your car can fit my whole family." Charlie grinned. "Here." Charlie showed Sophia her phone and sighed.

"You flew your limousine here?! How much does that cost?" Charlie shrugged. "I don't know. A couple of thousand. Doesn't matter." "Oh and Charlie! My Sister's teen Daughter just arrived from her sleepover. I need to warned yah. She will probably scream or something if you said something about Malls and stuff. Be ready." "How old is she?" "15."

"I have two nieces. I can handle that." Sophia smiled. "Breakfast is ready." Charlie nodded and walked out of the room. Her phone started to ring again when she seated on the dining table. Jen smiled at her and place a plate in front of her. "I'm in Philly. Will be home either Monday or Tuesday." Charlie smiled at the whole family.

"Carly close your mouth." Britt said to her older Daughter. "But Mom that's a gold coated iPhone 6!" Britt looked confused. "What is that?" "Oh Mom your so old." Charlie smiled. "How much?" Charlie waved at Carly. Carly waved back and fix her blonde hair back. Her Mom never agreed when she decided to colour her hair blonde. What's wrong with her beautiful auburn hair?

"Alright. I'll approve. Where's my limo...... Okay.... Thanks....." Charlie hang up and introduce herself to Carly. "I'm Charlie." Carly smiled. "Carly. That's a very cute iPhone." Charlie laughed. "I never think my phone as cute before. Thanks." Sophia walked in and took a seat next to Charlie. She handed her phone to Charlie. "Abby said she wants to talk to you." Again Carly's eye widen.

"Aunt Sophia! You too use the gold coated iPhone 6?!" Charlie excused herself and took the call at the living room. "How can you afford that?" Sophia chuckled. "Relax Carly. It's a gift from Charlie. That's all." Carly looked confused. "You two dating? I thought you're......" "Carly don't be nosy." Britt interrupted her Daughter.

Charlie walked in and gave Sophia's phone back. She leaned in to Sophia's ear. "You have the day off till Wednesday. We're going back to LA on Thursday morning. More time for us to to know everyone here." Carmela walked in looked like she's in troubled. "Morning Mel." Sophia said and all she got back was a smile. A rather sad one.

Mel grabbed the waffle and walked back to the living room. "What's up with her?" Charlie asked Sophia. "No idea." Carly raised her hand and smiled. "Why are you raising you hand?" Britt asked her Daughter. "I want to ask Charlie a question." Charlie chuckled. "Sure. Ask away."

"You ever travel to Europe?" "Every month." "Do you know the president?" "I've met him." Carly gasped. "Do you know Paris Hilton? "I've been to her party once." Charlie smiled. "Ever dated famous people?" Charlie think for a minute. "Google me." Sophia laughed. "She's serious. Just google." Sophia said.

"I'll get to that later. Ever been to New York?" "I have a penthouse there." "Yes. You're rich." That earned a laughed from Charlie. "By the way. I'm asking all of you to the mall today. Anyone up to it?" They all agreed to go with Charlie. "Great." Charlie noticed Jen didn't say a word. Did she did something wrong? Or did she heard their little activity last night? This question keep playing on Charlie's head.