The Picture

Laurance

I quickly let go of Garroth, and he had to steady himself a bit because of how fast and sudden I did it.

"HEYYY!!! Wha was that for?" Katelyn whined.

I scanned the group to see who had their phone out, and sure enough it was Katelyn, and Nicole and Kawaii~Chan were giggling while she showed them the picture.

"GIVE THAT PHONE TO ME!" I yelled as I snatched the phone right out of her hands and readied my finger to delete it.

The thing was, the picture looked really...cute.

It looked so romantic.

The angle and lighting looked perfect.

It looked like someone painted it.

How the heck did Katelyn manage to get such a nice shot?

"You like it??" Katelyn sneered.

I sighed. "Just please don't post it."

"Oh, I won't. Don't worry. I'm.not that kind of person, unlike Kawaii~Chan here."

At that Kawaii~Chan turned red and screamed "KATELYN~SAMA!!"

"Kawaii~Chan, why do you greet Katelyn with Sama?" I asked, wondering.

"Because Sama is a greeting meaning of high rank, like if you're greeting the Lord say, you say Sama. Is Katelyn that highly to you?"

"Oh I don't know Laurance~Kun, I just call her that because it sounds good :3." She replied.

I see.

I was hoping to make fun of her.

Garroth

Th-they managed to get a PICTURE!?

Thank goodness Laurance heard it that quickly and took care of it.

I was blushing red because of what we just did.

"Heheheheh, so I guess it is true. You and Garroth are a thing now." Katelyn said to Laurance.

"Oh!....Y-y-yeah..."

"Garroth...look at the picture."

"Huh?"

"Just look at the picture Katelyn took."

"Oh-okay..."

I walked over to where Katelyn was holding her phone out to see the picture.

Apparently it was this important...

Then I saw it.

I turned beet red.

My IRENE, it was beautiful! Like, tbh, BEAUTIFUL!

"K-Katelyn...how did you?-"

"I took photography club in high school." She cut me off.

"Wow..."

/Picture up top./