Laurance's Birthday- Morning

EeeeEee what you've all been waiting for...I guess. I hope you don't find this too clichè, although I'm not trying to make it clichè. Also, did you guys see the MCD that came out today!? I'm hyped!

Laurance

"Psst. Lauraaance..."

"Wake uuuuup..."

I felt the light from my window hit my closed eyes as I came to my senses.

First thing to do when someone tries to wake you up and you still wanna sleep,

groan. And complain.

"Whyyyyy?"

"Because it's your Birthday..."

Oh. Good excuse.

My eyes shot open. I looked to my side and saw Garroth's head a few centimeters apart from mine. I stared at the calendar. Friday, September thirtieth.

I stared at Garroth and kissed him.

"It is my birthday. So you better make it a good one."

He smiled. "Oh, I intend to alright. Now I woke you up first because in a few minutes Dante and Travis are gonna come in and they were going to wake you with confetti, party poppers, and those things you blow to make noises. I forgot what they were called."

I laughed. "Really? I TOTALLY would have loved my friends to wake me up on my birthday with lots of noise." I sarcastically said.

"Happy Birthday Laurance! So you're how old now, twen-"

I stopped focusing on what Garroth was saying and noticed a glimpse of color by the door. Suddenly I realized-

I immediately flipped the covers over my head.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURANCE!!"

A shower of rainbow glittering pieces of paper covered my entire bed. Dante and Travis were at my doorway, blowing the noisemakers' sockets off and throwing confetti. I took off the blankets over my head and stared at how much confetti there was. Then I stared at them.

I laughed at how stupid they looked. "Aww, thanks for going through all this trouble. But you didn't have to!" I said, trying to sound grateful.

"Laurance, it's your birthday for crying out loud! And we want to make it special!"

"Thanks...but seriously though. You didn't have to. This confetti's gonna be a pain to get off my bed." I said as I brushed off some confetti that flew into my messy auburn hair when I flipped off the covers. The pieces twirled down to the floor, and some on my pillow.

Everyone laughed at that.

"Well Laurance, get up. Get dressed. Because we are going places today, a schedule to follow," Travis huffed. "Today is going to be a busy day."