Pi Day

Happy Pi day everyone! If you don't know, it's the Pi as in 3.14159265358979323846264 Pi, and I SWEAR I had that memorized! Students were splatting our teacher's faces with whipped cream on plates, "pie". I even did it myself! To that, I will make a special chapter.

Garroth

"Garroth...wake uuuup.

Garroth...

Gaarrroth..." I heard a silky smooth voice trying to coax me into waking up.

"Laurance....five more minuuutes...
I protested sleepily."

"Okay then...

MAYBE THIS'LL WAKE YOU UP!"
With that I felt something cold on my face, and I bolted upright.

I could see the stuff was white, and it was on a paper plate Laurance was holding while he was rolling on the floor laughing.

I dared to lick some of it.

Whipped cream.

"LAURANCE! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!?" I exclaimed.

He smiled at me innocently and said to me "Happy Pi day!!"

Pi day.

PI DAY!

IT'S PI DAY!

MARCH 14TH!!

THE DAY WE GET TO SMACK EACH OTHER'S FACES WITH PIE!!

"Laurance! Why didn't you wake me up sooner!?" I jolted as I stuffed my face with the whipped cream covering it.

"Come on! Let's go pi Travis and Dante!"

Laurance

"SSSHHHHH!! THEY'RE GONNA SEE US!" I shushed Garroth, Dante and Travis.

"Sorry!!"

"You got the pies ready?" Dante whispered.

"Uh huh! Freshly chilled from the fridge, so the girls won't burn their faces." I whispered back as I held up three mini ACTUAL pies."

"And I sneaked in a lil bit of TLC in them! Heh, that stand for TRAVIS lovin care heheh..." Travis prided as we all ignored him and kept our eyes on Katelyn, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, Aphmau, we could just go to Laurance Garroth and Dante's house to get some pie to eat to celebrate Pi day."

"Oh that's right Katelyn! Good thinking, I'll head over now!" Aphmau started walking toward us, now hidden in a big bush.

"Now's our chance guys, ha-HA!" Dante exclaimed excitedly.

"YOU WANT PIE!? YOU GOT PIE!!"
We all said in unison as Aphmau and Katelyn closed in on us.

"LAURANCE! GARROTH! DA--"

We cut off Aphmau as Garroth and I pied her in the face with my pecan pie and Travis heaved at Katelyn with the strawberry pie with a good

SPLAT!

After Aphmau realized what we've done, she started to laugh her butt off again, and Katelyn turned as red as the strawberry jam on her face.

"YOU BOYS!! I'M GONNA--"

"AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH! Oh you boys, you got us really good! I was just about to get some pie from you but I guess you came to us with the pie! Haha! Happy Pi day you four!"

"Happy Pi day Aphmau! And Happy Pi Day Katelyn!" We chimed in innocent unison again and halos appeared above our heads as we smiled. (Like in anime lol)

"Hmph. Well, I gotta give it to ya. Best Pi day so far!" She said as we all laughed.

Narrator's P.OV.

Then the six of them all settled into the house where they found Kawaii~Chan off early from work with a homemade mega fruit pie where they all enjoyed the rest of Pi day!