Monday

Garroth

It's Monday.

A week passed, still no portal popping up right in front of the school.

When I walked into my second period class, Aphmau and Laurance were already there. But there was something...off. It looked like there was tension between them.

Not the bad bad type of tension between two people, the nervous tension, like when you talk with someone you just met, and there's always that akward silence and nervous tension between you two.

I started to wonder what happened to them.

*¥*

Rrrrrring!

"Laurance! Hey, can I pull you over for one sec?"

"Oh Garroth, I was just about to say the same thing!" He replied.

"Oh really? You go first then."

He took a long breath and his face got serious.

"Okay, Garroth. You know why, Aphmau and me are kinda...avoiding...each other? Well that's because...I invited her over the weekend to come hang out with Me, Jeffory, and Katelyn at the Roller Blading Arena. I...I guess I didn't have enough will power against...how I felt about her when we were actually in HS. I kissed her."

He...kissed her?

Laurance kissed her!?

But he...oh wait. He himself didn't kiss her. He did. And by he, I mean Laurance Zvahl who's sixteen years old and is crushing on Aphmau.

It felt...uncomfortable, but also reassuring in a way, because he actually had the guts and confidence to tell me he kissed someone else, and said it right to the person he needed to.

I was okay with it.

So I smiled at him.

And I said "Laurance. It's fine. If you came to apologize, you don't need to.
Because I can feel how your feelings for me are strong. Stronger. I will never leave you. Even if you did something that upset me--WHICH YOU DIDN'T!!--"

That gave his face a wave of relief and contempt.

"I will never ever leave you either.

Because I love you."

*¥*That Night*¥*

Laurance

10:48 pm

I feel it.

I feel it!!

Were the words I was whisperig to myself.

I can feel it. I can feel the aura of the portal leading back home. The whispy feel of the fresh Mystreet air, the faint sound of Katelyn screaming at Kawaii~Chan, the mysterious whisper of paws on the ground as alley cats (Sprinkles, mind you) and dogs make their rounds.

It had to be.

I immediately got up and texted Garroth, figuring he would be awake, since the aura was so strong it penetrated all the way to my block.

"It's time."

"Heading to the school right now. Meet me at the front."

*¥*

I was right.

I was a few couple of hundred feet from the school and I could see the shadowy figure of Garroth in the distance, next to a blinding purple-redish space fabric.

We can finally go home.

I took my sweet time on my walk to the portal. I had to admit this was one of the most exciting adventures I've been on with Garroth, and I would really really REALLY miss the place.

It was high school, after all.

And who didn't like there high school years?

I could also then see Kenmur was standing next to Garroth.Thank God he was there, I almost forgot about him.

Garroth smiled mistfully "I know it was a really awesome time over here...but now, we can go home."

"Yeah. Home."

Garroth, Kenmur, and I started towards the portal where we could see Emmalyn operating it, along with a few others, but I couldn't tell who they were.

"Time to go home. We'll miss you, Phoenix Drop High."

We let Kenmur go first, then Garroth and I were about to go together until something grabbed my foot.

Not something- someone.

I felt the stern grip of fingers holding onto the bottom of my leg,I couldn't tell who it was though, from my angle of vision.

It was just a black shadowy figure.

It pulled hard, which caught me off gaurd. So my mystery ruin-the-moment guy made me topple over and land on my head, because right before I fell flat on my face I did a three-sixty to break the fall on my back, which ended up me twisting my ankle.

All the momentum was built up on me too, so the force was rather great and I started feeling light headed.
At this rate, I knew I wasn't going to make it. I knew I wasn't able to go home now. So I just continued to watch Garroth step into the portal and dissappear to the other side.

Or so I thought.

A/n
Guys I am so sorry I haven't been updating. I'm running out of ideas so it's taking me lobger to get chapters out. Here's on to satisfy ya! Also, I'm thinking of making a new book called "The Calling" based on how the nether is calling Laurance there and he ahs to give up his emitions, which is also a reason I've been idle. Thank you all !!

~Kelly