The Weekend

Hello peoples like my dear fans! I made a fairly long chapter to make up for lost time. Enjoy!
Laurance

'D...o...y...o...u...w...a...n...t...t...o...h...a...n...g...o...u...t...t...o...d...a...y...?'

Was literally me trying to text Aphmau to come hang out with me, Jeffory and Katelyn.

Why?

Because on Friday Jeffory reminded me that we were going to hang out Saturday with Katelyn and told me not to forget to bring a plus one.

I was pretty much looking forward to it, spending time with them and Aphmau.

But I was also relieved me and Aphmau weren't alone.

Because I know the other me would act up and I don't want to create a scene, especially since me and Garroth just got together...

I heard a sound coming from my phone.

"Again? Sure!! At the same place?"

"No actually, we're going to the roller blade arena. You sure you still wanna come?"

"Yea! I've never tried roller blading, so it would be fun to try do something new with friends!!" Aphmau responded.

"Cool!"

"Oh btw, is anyone else coming?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot, Katelyn and Jeffory will be there too, you remember them from afterschool right?"

"Mmhmm! Great! See you there."

Aphmau

(Oooooh ish Aphmau's pov how excitiiing)

Laurance invited me...t-to hang out with him again!EeEEeeeeEeeEEEeEeE!

I climbed down the stairs into the office where mom was on the computer.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes, mija?"

"My friends asked me to hang out with them at the roller blade arena! I was wondering if you could drive me?" I asked her pleadingly.

She sighed and smiled. "Oh sure Aphmau. Why not?"

"Hehe! Great!"

I turned around to pick out what to wear before we go, but mom stopped me.

"WAIT. ARE YOU HANGING OUT WITH BOYS AGAIN!?"

"Ugh, mooom! It's only two! And one of them is the brown-haired (hot) guy you saw at the park!! And the third friend is a girl, Katelyn!"

"Uuugh, fine. JUST STICK WITH KATELYN, OKAY?"

"Oookay mom."

"AND IF MY MOMMY SENSES ARE TINGLING I'M COMIN STRAIGT DOWN THERE TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON!"

"Oh mom, don't embarass me!! We talked about this!!"

"Don't worry, I won't. I'll disguise myself as someone in the crowd and when you're alone I'll talk to you."

"MOOOOOM!!"

Time skip to roller blade arena

Laurance

And here she comes.

Today Aphmau was dressed in her purple-and-yellow PDH jersey jacket everyone got at the beginning of the year, along with jean shorts and high top sneakers to match, with her hair tied up as always.

She was adorable.

Absolutely adorable.

No! Get over that. Think about the present! Like, the adult present!